The "new" Sky Sports

Shroppie

Their coverage is genuinely better then a few years ago, especially the Cricket, but the content is becoming increasingly thin. I've just negotiated the full package for £30 a month for 18 months, which all things considered isn't bad value.

They are now so easy to haggle with, anyone paying full price needs their head testing.

They are now so easy to haggle with, anyone paying full price needs their head testing.

This is the most annoying bit. After your contract ends they jack up the price leaving you to go through the same charade on an annual basis. If it wasn't for Game of Thrones I would just leave it. Havn't really got the time to make the most of it now anyway.

Their coverage is genuinely better then a few years ago, especially the Cricket, but the content is becoming increasingly thin. I've just negotiated the full package for £30 a month for 18 months, which all things considered isn't bad value.

Agreed with the cricket plus also, haggling isn't just with Sky.

I don't think I pay full price for any of my Sky, BT or my O2 phone bill!