Enzo Robise

supersonic

I've been raving about this kid for decades! Top, top signing and a real statement of intent. Does the simple things well, has a goal for an eye and a football for a brain, has a cultured left foot and a hammer of a right foot. Sharp turn of pace, great dribbling skill, intelligent on and off the pitch, good in the air for a small bloke and has a fantastic touch for a big man. He's got a lot in his locker and won't be afraid on the big stage, a real no-nonsense marquee type of signing this. I know for a fact we beat off competition from the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid to complete this deal so well done Les! Early doors I'd expect him to play a free role on the left side of the middle three in the centre of midfield, dropping deep into an old fashioned libero role before cutting in on his favoured foot (between the lines) and then linking play as a false number 9. I'm totally excited for the new season now!

I've been raving about this kid for decades! Top, top signing and a real statement of intent. Does the simple things well, has a goal for an eye and a football for a brain, has a cultured left foot and a hammer of a right foot. Sharp turn of pace, great dribbling skill, intelligent on and off the pitch, good in the air for a small bloke and has a fantastic touch for a big man. He's got a lot in his locker and won't be afraid on the big stage, a real no-nonsense marquee type of signing this. I know for a fact we beat off competition from the likes of Barcelona and Real Madrid to complete this deal so well done Les! Early doors I'd expect him to play a free role on the left side of the middle three in the centre of midfield, dropping deep into an old fashioned libero role before cutting in on his favoured foot (between the lines) and then linking play as a false number 9. I'm totally excited for the new season now!

Are you saying that he will come straight into the first team?

Heavy one last night/this morning?

He's got a great deal of potential so I'd expect him to ply his trade in the lower leagues and make an immediate impact on the big European stage. I'd say he's one for the future but with a wealth of experience.

You forgot to mention the 100 million euros down payment that PSG/Qatar FC have already given us against his transfer to them in about 2 years time.

Young French forward is joining on a four year deal. Only 16 years old

err what? you rated him before he was born?

edit doh sarcasm must not skim read posts :mcinnes:

Edited by doddisalegend

Genuine lol

• 8 months later...

Me too, I said we should have signed him when he was a foetus.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
http://www.onzemondial.com/transferts/om-lille-enzo-robise-jeune-pepite-southampton-174476

Arguably our best academy talent from the pieces I have seen.

Marseille and Lille have tried to poach him.

Always a good sign when interest is shown.

Certainly one of our main attacking outlets for the U18's. He & Ferry are looking very effective from the wings.