Season tickets

Noodles34

Incidentally, the League cup would now appear to be called the Carabao cup. Presumably the sponsors wanted to raise their profile, which they obviously need to do as I have no idea what or who they are.

Sue

Carabao are an Asian based company (drinks related) who had a stall at Wembley for the League Cup final where there was the opportunity for participants to hit footballs at electronic targets (I have to say as an 'oldie' I did rather well)

I think the draw for the early rounds of the cup where made in Asia and there was a bit of an embarrasing cock up with some duplication.

Anyone got any idea what the process is for getting a refund on your season ticket? Do they even allow it?

Just write in to the club using the appropriate e-mail address in contacts. It's what I did last year and although they weren't pleased with idea they agreed to do it. Not sure what would happen if 10,000 people decided to do the same. Selling you a season ticket is a contract but maybe you will have to prove breach of contract, which could be difficult as it will not include a clause about players being bought or sold.

Could be the menopause.

I think my Mrs is starting hers, although she says she is too young for that (mid 40s) although I suspect they all say that. I ask her quite often, and get the same reaction as if asking whether she has PMT.

Mine arrived, but seemingly in spite of Mr Postman.

Squished into my postbox (had to unscrew my postbox to get it out for Christ sake), everything bent, including the card. No idea how he managed that.

Let's see if it still works...

Could be the menopause.

That excuse went out the window about 5 years ago in her mid 40's............. I will get "so wheres mine!!!".

.............. You will enjoy the hot flushes (personal summers) when they kick in Angelman, especially in bed: one minute you have all the duvet (and I mean ALL) few minutes later no bloody duvet!

Sue

Carabao are an Asian based company (drinks related) who had a stall at Wembley for the League Cup final where there was the opportunity for participants to hit footballs at electronic targets (I have to say as an 'oldie' I did rather well)

I think the draw for the early rounds of the cup where made in Asia and there was a bit of an embarrasing cock up with some duplication.

They also sponsor Reading Fc