Huddersfield tickets

salisbury saints1

Club said there'll be an announcement this week when i asked them. I'm actually surprised by the number of people making noises about going to this, normally i'd assume it'd be a slow sale one and tickets easily making general sale but a lot of people i speak to seem to be planning on doing it.

I'm gutted. This was the first game I looked for when the fixtures were released, as it's only a short trip from where I live and I never went during the L1 seasons.

It would just happen to be on the day I'm getting married, wouldn't it! :x

Best wishes for the big day. Whatever you do, don't tell your wife to be that you are missing a Saints game because you are getting married, she may not feel the same way as you do about Saints!.

It says the allocation in the article .
Thanks. Wasn't in the FB post.

It's not a lot, and difficult to guage how they'll go. Plenty of Soton-based ST holders won't bother, but then the attraction of a new ground will sell quite a few.

Attractive to Northern Saints like me, but not that many STs. My guess is it won't go past ST and maybe not that far.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

How many have we got?

According to the article 1,530. This seems to small to me, whatever happened to 10% of the allocation?

As usual when given the option we've probably taken the smaller allocation which is very poor with it being our first away on a bank holiday weekend, will be a popular trip I think.

blimey that's small. So they must be dividing the away end. Shame.

No way of selling the initial batch of tickets quick, see the demand and then buy the next allocation...who am I kidding.

I cant see us needing more really, we never travel that well past Birmingham really.

Its not a new ground for many as we played them twice in league one plus we also played them in the league cup not long after the ground opened.

Also being August a few fans will be on holiday.

I cant see all our signings encouraging loads to go either!!

I cant see us needing more really, we never travel that well past Birmingham really.

Its not a new ground for many as we played them twice in league one plus we also played them in the league cup not long after the ground opened.

Also being August a few fans will be on holiday.

I cant see all our signings encouraging loads to go either!!

I'll be there.

blimey that's small. So they must be dividing the away end. Shame.

No way of selling the initial batch of tickets quick, see the demand and then buy the next allocation...who am I kidding.

They are dividing the visitors stand behind the goal this season but Newcastle got just over 2,300 https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/ticket-alert-100-points-for-huddersfield-tickets

Hopefully we haven't done our usual trick of taking the first allocation and not even having the option for a second batch but I reckon 1,500 is probably all we'll get. Think this will be a popular trip.

Best wishes for the big day. Whatever you do, don't tell your wife to be that you are missing a Saints game because you are getting married, she may not feel the same way as you do about Saints!.

No, she most certainly doesn't. She sat with me and watched the Coventry game in 2012 on TV when we were promoted, and was a tad confused and upset to see me crying while I watched the players and fans celebrate on the pitch at full time. Apparently I have never shown anything near that level of emotion with her in all the years we have been together.

She could never truly understand.

Whilst I agree that our away support up north can be poor I think the ticket office should have taken 2300 instead of 1500 for this. I noticed a trend last year where we seemed to take smaller and smaller allocations such as 900 at Liverpool ffs and 1500 at Chelsea when it was £20 a ticket.

compare that to the first two home games this season where Swansea and West Ham have both taken the full 3200 allocation at St Marys.

compare that to the first two home games this season where Swansea and West Ham have both taken the full 3200 allocation at St Marys.

That's a bit strange, Swansea only took around 2,500 tickets and Block 43 was on sale (and a number of seats already sold) to home fans a couple of days ago but now showing on the OS as unavailable. If they've now offered the visitors more they'll have to relocate Saints fans who've already purchased in that section.

Don't forget Virgin are still subsidising the away fans with their £20 is plenty, that does make us an appealing day out for many away fans.

Are you sure they're still doing that this season? Can't say i've seen it advertised anywhere

I always thought the away team were offered 10% but would hand back blocks if they weren't selling well (assuming segregation can be maintained). I've benefitted from that at St Mary's when I've managed to get a ticket last minute in a newly released block. It seems to be more complicated than that if the club can just take a small allocation initially- it seems a bit odd to only take a small allocation and then have a high bar (ST + history of 4 away matches). Maybe I'm missing something?

Are you sure they're still doing that this season? Can't say i've seen it advertised anywhere

Well this is West Ham's ticket website, £20!!

https://www.whufc.com/tickets/match-tickets/away-matches/southampton-v-west-ham-united-0

i wouldn't have thought seeing as Virgin have a banner with £20 is plenty in their current TV advert they would have carried on, Swansea look like they are using it to boost their Jack membership.

Away teams are getting the £20 deal at St Mary's again this season , the Swansea Jack membership is a different initiative but their fans all get the £20 price regardless if they are signed up for that.

West Ham £20 as will all other teams. Seems to make a difference when you look at big followings coming to us in August whereas we'll have 1500 at Huddersfield. Don't understand why we didn't take 2300 like Newcastle have.

It's a shame virgin do that for teams visiting us but we don't get it reciprocated, plus our ticket office tendency to take smallest allocation possible.

Be nice to see a bit of reciprocation from some of the other clubs in the league for us away fans, it's not as if gate receipts from away fans 1 game in the season is going to dent much of their income when total gate receipts are seen as a mere grain of sand in the grand scheme of the millions sloshing around in the Premier League.

Tight whatsits

No, she most certainly doesn't. She sat with me and watched the Coventry game in 2012 on TV when we were promoted, and was a tad confused and upset to see me crying while I watched the players and fans celebrate on the pitch at full time. Apparently I have never shown anything near that level of emotion with her in all the years we have been together.

She could never truly understand.

Haha, brilliant. My fiancee wasn't very understanding about me cutting our holiday short and paying to change flights back from India so I could make the EFL Cup Final. Fortunately when she complained to her dad about it, his view on my actions were "yeah, fair enough".

Haha, brilliant. My fiancee wasn't very understanding about me cutting our holiday short and paying to change flights back from India so I could make the EFL Cup Final. Fortunately when she complained to her dad about it, his view on my actions were "yeah, fair enough".

You selfish ****, carry on like that and you won't have a fiancee. My advice to her is get out now before it's too late. I will read you posts in a different way from now on.

You selfish ****, carry on like that and you won't have a fiancee. My advice to her is get out now before it's too late. I will read you posts in a different way from now on.

Nah, I'm a right catch. I spend my days conversing with people I've never met on a forum, for one thing.

(Also the holiday was only shortened by 1 day, any more and I may not have gotten away with it)

Have to say i'm surprised how quickly these are selling, logged in a second ago to get mine and 1 block had sold out already and the other two blocks were about half way sold, think the club may well have sold more had they taken the larger allocation.

Have to say i'm surprised how quickly these are selling, logged in a second ago to get mine and 1 block had sold out already and the other two blocks were about half way sold, think the club may well have sold more had they taken the larger allocation.

Yep, loads sold quickly to Season Ticket holders with 4 aways, gonna be a few disappointed fans again. Tried looking on their site to see if they're selling seats in the adjacent blocks to home fans and gauge if we could possibly get more or not but you have to be registered. Why we don't just hold off for as long as possible before making a decision on extra allocations, I dunno?

I noted on the Electronic board outside the ticket office that this game had sold out, not sure how far it got into normal souls, I know when I bought on Thursday morning very few seats left.

Surely the ticket office need to be a bit more ambitious, with the £30 ceiling there has to be less likelihood of being left holding the baby. Chelsea tickets for example at £50 is a bit of a considered purchase compared to £30.

Take it there's no chance of us getting extra allocation for this one? Was desperate to go to this one but sold out two days before member sale! Presumably we'd have been allowed more than 1500 in a 25,000 stadium? Bank holiday weekend against a Prem newbie, surely we'd have sold loads more than 1500!

I noted on the Electronic board outside the ticket office that this game had sold out, not sure how far it got into normal souls, I know when I bought on Thursday morning very few seats left.

Surely the ticket office need to be a bit more ambitious, with the £30 ceiling there has to be less likelihood of being left holding the baby. Chelsea tickets for example at £50 is a bit of a considered purchase compared to £30.

I picked mine up yesterday after booking on Thursday. Given that they started sales with +4 away games they must have realised it would be popular. It looks like it didn't even get beyond ST holders, let alone membership or general sale. I hope Northern and Midland Saints got a special allocation and that they reconsider once they realise how much potential demand there is (see also St Mary's capacity thread ! ;-) ).

Edited by suewhistle
vocab

I picked mine up yesterday after booking on Thursday. Given that they started sales with +4 away games they must have realised it would be popular. It looks like it didn't even get beyond ST holders, let alone membership or general sale. I hope Northern and Midland Saints got a special allocation and that they reconsider once they realise how much potential demand there is (see also St Mary's capacity thread ! ;-) ).

I guessed that would happen so pleased a ST holder lets me use their numbers when they don't need them. Are the tickets being sent out quickly? - I need them before going on holiday on Friday!

I have one spare if anyone is interested. I can meet up at either of the two home games. Face value for ticket. Leave a number and I will come back to you.

I know someone that will have it. Can you DM your email address or number and I'll arrange collection with them.

I guessed that would happen so pleased a ST holder lets me use their numbers when they don't need them. Are the tickets being sent out quickly? - I need them before going on holiday on Friday!

my tickets order monday arrived on Saturday

I've got mine.