Saints v Saint-Étienne

Pamplemousse

Absolute crap.

Christ this squad needs an overhaul.

My Dad,(72).....almost didn't bother renewing this season....but he did.....he's going to wish he hadn't bothered.

3 generations of us go to St Mary's....unless there is a marked change in strategy ahead....we will struggle to bother to travel the distance anymore.

I've got to keep my young son interested though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Based on 45 mins of a training match. Plum

No wonder we are all the experts favourites for relegation this season. It's a shame that we've fallen so far in such a short space of time, but providing we can keep most of the squad together we should be able to get at least play-offs in 2018/19

Oh c'mon - we look this rubbish in pre-season every year! Particularly when there's a new manager.

Based on 45 mins of a training match. Plum

No...based on the money saving,squad depleting,lack of quality and foresight it seems, to change the downward spiral.

We are going backwards....not even standing still.

No...based on the money saving,squad depleting,lack of quality and foresight it seems, to change the downward spiral.

We are going backwards....not even standing still.

A ball hasn't been kicked yet. These games are about fitness and just like looking at every training session in next two weeks. Stupid to get too excited one way or the other. We never used to see these games and no one should really care. No correlation between winning pre season games and a positive start in my memory.

Taylor made a couple of saves!!

People laughed at me when I said Boruc was better than Forster.

People laughed at me when I said heaton was better than Forster.

People will continue to laugh at me when I say Taylor is better than Forster... not that we'll ever see that proven. :lol:

People laughed at me when I said Boruc was better than Forster.

People laughed at me when I said heaton was better than Forster.

People will continue to laugh at me when I say Taylor is better than Forster... not that we'll ever see that proven. :lol:

It think it was more your summer 2014 meltdown that people laughed at you for pal. Pointing and laughing.