Best premier league goal vote on BBC

Yorkshire Saint

I hate that Beckham goal from the halfway line. any decent keeper could have just stood there and caught it. Le Tiss had more skill in his little toe than Beckham did, so over rated

Woah! I love Le Tiss as much as the next man but his toe wasn't that big. Beckham in his prime was an incredible player. His talent in a football pitch, and his winner mentality, is beyond question for me.

I hate that Beckham goal from the halfway line. any decent keeper could have just stood there and caught it. Le Tiss had more skill in his little toe than Beckham did, so over rated

Any decent keeper who was stood on his goal-line for no apparent reason and would have been incredibly slow at getting to any through ball, maybe.

Personally I think the Atkinson, Beckham and Yeboah goals are all better than Le Tiss's, but I voted for him anyway.

Woah! I love Le Tiss as much as the next man but his toe wasn't that big. Beckham in his prime was an incredible player. His talent in a football pitch, and his winner mentality, is beyond question for me.

Rubbish le tiss had loads more skill than beckham.

Any decent keeper who was stood on his goal-line for no apparent reason and would have been incredibly slow at getting to any through ball, maybe.

Personally I think the Atkinson, Beckham and Yeboah goals are all better than Le Tiss's, but I voted for him anyway.

As usual you talk complete rot.

That applause from the home fans says it all for the Le Tiss goal is utter class. That being said it's probably not in my top 5 Le Tiss goals, but I still voted for it anyway.

Yeboah deserves to win though, that goal is something else, although I love his infamous Volley just as much.

Obviously voted for Le Tiss, but think there is a case for Yeboah and Atkinson. The thing is, Le Tissier probably has another 5 goals which could be in that list, and another 10-15 which would play a part in a montage of best PL goals.

Not sure anyone has, or will score two goals in the same game that match the quality of the two vs Newcastle. The fact that they were both brilliant yet so different from each other too.

I prefer great goals that mean something. This is why I rate Matt's Newcastle 2 & last day at Dell higher than his Blackburn one. He may have made Flowers look a chump, but we lost the match. I particularly like the Wimbledon free kick because it was unique, it also, if memories serve, won us the game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk