New Captain

SKD

Were you not banned last season for constantly insulting and demeaning other posters ? You really have not learned have you .

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

:lol:

Truth is allowed though

Serious question,do really think Romeu is not one of our best players :scared:

Edited by ALWAYS_SFC

If VVD stays and gets over his stop and commits for a year, he is the natural captain and it would be a mistake to take it off him

Yep, totally get your point, he's behaving like a proper captain and is a great example to our younger players! :rolleyes:

[emoji38]

Truth is allowed though

Serious question,do really think Romeu is not one of our best players :scared:

I think he is the best in his position at the club . He is a very limited footballer though . It shows the decline in the squad when Romeu is mentioned as our best player . Few seasons ago he wouldn't have got a game . Mainly I just don't believe he is a natural leader and therefore not suited to captaincy .

I think he is the best in his position at the club . He is a very limited footballer though . It shows the decline in the squad when Romeu is mentioned as our best player . Few seasons ago he wouldn't have got a game . Mainly I just don't believe he is a natural leader and therefore not suited to captaincy .

No one said he was our best player, just one of them and if you cant see it then i rest my case regarding your understanding of the game... sorry if that hurts but sometimes the truth does

No one said he was our best player, just one of them and if you cant see it then i rest my case regarding your understanding of the game... sorry if that hurts but sometimes the truth does
You just can't help yourself can you .

What I said was that his name shouldn't be mentioned when someone is discussing who our best player .

You also ignored that Romeu does not possess natural leadership quaities . That is more important than overall skill .

Please remember that a forum is about opinions . Belittling anyone who has a different opinion to you is tiresome .

You just can't help yourself can you .

What I said was that his name shouldn't be mentioned when someone is discussing who our best player .

You also ignored that Romeu does not possess natural leadership quaities . That is more important than overall skill .

Please remember that a forum is about opinions . Belittling anyone who has a different opinion to you is tiresome .

Our captain should be one of our best players . Prowse , Yoshida and Romeu shouldnt be considered . Bertrand could but how long will he stick around ?

You don`t even have an idea what you write do you.... utterly hilarious and i am not belittling you just stating facts

JWP-> Captain in waiting but let's wait a year or two. He needs to concentrate on his game and mature into the fine midfielder we all hope for.

Romeu -> possibly the most appropriate

Tadic -> as per an earlier post, might be the incentive he needs to be more consistent and take responsibility on the field... Not a bad suggestion (no idea if they other lads would welcome that).

Davies -> Club captain, legend... Seems enough

Yoshida -> team player, probably very respected by players and management hence the armband lately... Not a bad shout honestly

Bertrand -> probably our best player, just not too sure if we'd welcome being the captain... Also playing position ain't ideal (also like a central mid as captain)

Irrespective, they are all good choices... COYS

It's pretty clear our Captain needs to be someone we sell to Liverpool for a vastly inflated price inside the next 12 months.

I suggest Pied is that man.

Nah, if that's the case it should be Clasie as he can also change agent to Wasserman.