Fulham Norwich

eintracht real betis

Fulham Norwich

Dundee ross county

hibs partick thistle

palace schalke

red bull stoke

with no problem.

Yes because all have been seemingly picked up by TV stations elsewhere and then someone has uploaded it to create a stream (People get how streams work right?). For whatever reason our friendly hasn't been picked up and Saints aren't allowed to stream it themselves.

It's a bit **** there is no radio commentary though agreed.

Better copy here does look like the defender gets the final touch Take a look at @SouthamptonFC's Tweet:

Yep the defender got the final touch, though the user tweet shows Stephens shot was skewing across the 6-yard box. It wasn't on target. But no biggie.

It could just be my lousy spanish, but it sounds like Seville has been getting a lot of pressure on us and controlling things. Love to get someone there to shed some perspective.

But Whispering Dave usually has Saints on top even when we aren't.

It could just be my lousy spanish, but it sounds like Seville has been getting a lot of pressure on us and controlling things. Love to get someone there to shed some perspective.
I'm at the game. I wouldn't say that Sevilla are 'controlling things'. It's a pretty even game in terms of possession.

P.s. Stephens is looking very composed and has had a couple of great runs from defense into attacking positions (very van Dijk esque)

They called us "Alaves 2", meaning that Pellegrino's tactis are negative. They said all our 11 players are inside our penalty area, etc etc:rolleyes::rolleyes:

After we scored we seem to drop deep and to be trying to play on the break so yeah they are seeing a lot more of the ball than us.

I'm at the game. I wouldn't say that Sevilla are 'controlling things'. It's a pretty even game in terms of possession.

After we scored we seem to drop deep and seem to be trying to play on the break so yeah they are seeing a lot more of the ball than us.

which is it

:lol:

which is it

[emoji38]

Both. Sevilla did indeed have more of the ball after the goal but I reckon we had more of it beforehand. So, about even over the whole half IMO. I'm no rocket scientist though so take my observations with a pinch of salt :)

Thanks doddisalegend and Leo_ARG. Thats the way its sounded, but I thought maybe their commentators just got a lot more excited when Seville was attacking. If we are parking the bus then MP must really think its important to win this.