Mario Lemina - Official: Signs for Nice

Heisenberg

Maybe. He has been in the training pics.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Would love to see him in training pictures from yesterday.

Maybe his girlfriend lives in Manchester .................... But he was on that plane.

Hughes says Lemina has tonsillitis yet he was apparently on a plane from Manchester to Southampton. Sounds like excuses being made for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's possible that he was Ill, so didn't play, so went somewhere. I don't buy it, but it's possible.

Maybe knowing he was off games, he went to see a friend in Manchester. Maybe he went to catch a show. Maybe he went to chat to another PL club. Who knows?

Can Man City sign any player quietly these days?

I like Lemina, but not sure he's at that level. Would solve our cash problem though.

of course none of you have ever speeded in your entire lives.

He is a very good footballer, had a poor preseason due to child being born and illness.

He will probably be our best player come Jan.

Can't say I've ever done 54 in a 30. It just takes one person not to see you and step out and you're looking at death by dangerous driving. If he has also been caught doing 60 in a 40 and nearly a tonne one a dual carriageway in a short period of time, he has a pretty low regard for other people's lives.

And those are only the times he's been CAUGHT doing it.

of course none of you have ever speeded in your entire lives.

He is a very good footballer, had a poor preseason due to child being born and illness.

He will probably be our best player come Jan.

think it’s more that it’s three times in 60 days, each progressively worse then ignoring the letters that come with the fines etc.

but of course if you want to miss the point knock yourself out.....or stand somewhere near Lemina driving maybe ?

Given how he played yesterday, I just cannot understand why teams like City court him. He's got talent, but a really screwed mentality.

He will probably never fullfil his potential.

Agree completely.

PEP TARGETS MIDFIELDER

Pep Guardiola is trying to push through the signing of a holding midfielder before Thursday's transfer deadline.

"We are trying," he said after Sunday's 2-0 win against Chelsea in the Community Shield. "We would like to find maybe one more because we don't have two specific players to substitute Fernandinho. But if he doesn't come, there won't be anyone else."

Can't see it being Lemina.

• 4 weeks later...

Silly sod, thats going to put a kink in his lifestyle (the ban not the fine) 18 points added to the 21 already on his licence, what a winkle. Still bizarre that the fine is bigger than what TV Ant was given that, speed is obviously a killer in the wrong place, McPartlin was totally off his face with seemingly no control of his car!

"£96,000 = 3 times his weekly salary" shows how much chicanery goes on with player wages as he has to be on a bit more than that in reality, going on the current climate. Just need Sanchez at United to do something equally as silly and his fine would blow all of them out of the water!!

I suppose it's fair. If you are on £1000 a month then getting fined £700 is going to hurt.

If you are on PL mega money then the same £700 isn't going to even register.

Does reflect the attitude of some young footballers though. 21 points already from his time in Italy and now another 18. The bloke has more points in the last year than our entire club managed.

These guys think the rules don't apply. Just ignore everything and it'll go away. I expect the fine is more reflective of his disdain for the letters and ignoring requests.

"influencer"

Stupid bint.

Being an instagram 'influencer' is an actual thing though, isn't it? Don't get me wrong, the whole idea of them makes me sick, but she's not necessarily claiming to be something she's not. Unless it's the sort of thing that you just because you are one, doesn't mean you have to label yourself...

Nevertheless, I agree that anyone who is, wants to be, or a claims to be one is stupid. And probably rich for doing fck all, which makes it all the more nauseating.

I suppose it's fair. If you are on £1000 a month then getting fined £700 is going to hurt.

If you are on PL mega money then the same £700 isn't going to even register.

Does reflect the attitude of some young footballers though. 21 points already from his time in Italy and now another 18. The bloke has more points in the last year than our entire club managed.

These guys think the rules don't apply. Just ignore everything and it'll go away. I expect the fine is more reflective of his disdain for the letters and ignoring requests.

Let's just hope that Fraser Forster's salary is something similar, all based on appearances and being in the squad etc etc......

Wasn't the fine to do with not saying who was driving and failing to respond to the police? Therefore the estimated wages per week will be way out. He's probably taking the hit for one of his family members. Still, this should silence a few of his doubters... He's worth at least 18pts a season to us.

Driving licence points? or Premier League points?

Silly sod, thats going to put a kink in his lifestyle (the ban not the fine) 18 points added to the 21 already on his licence, what a winkle. Still bizarre that the fine is bigger than what TV Ant was given that, speed is obviously a killer in the wrong place, McPartlin was totally off his face with seemingly no control of his car!

"£96,000 = 3 times his weekly salary" shows how much chicanery goes on with player wages as he has to be on a bit more than that in reality, going on the current climate. Just need Sanchez at United to do something equally as silly and his fine would blow all of them out of the water!!

The fine isn't for speeding it's for not telling the police and responding to the letters. The Police have no idea who was driving the car at the time and it looks likely he is covering for family members.

A lot of these players seem to have a lot of 'hanger ons' which can;t be good for them especially if they are taking his car and speeding.

Yeh, the trouble is he got caught in the 'not helping police with their enquiries web',(which has a name, I can't recall it at the moment). It's where the 'CLEVER ONES' think by not giving a specimen of breath, identifying the driver, ignoring letters etc. they can 'GET AWAY WITH IT' the law actually punished you worse for doing this. So he would have been better by not ignoring the letters, employing a solicitir and either copping for it, or letting them know who was driving at the time. Also, no doubt, the Magistrate wants to send a lesson to normal 20+ year olds in their 50k cars.

Hopefully he'll learn and others will learn too.

hmm - Reckless driving that could have led to loss of life, weaselling out of any responsibility, failing to turn up, using his money to get himself out of trouble. And our young supporters are supposed to look up to this are they ?. Meanwhile Beckham is up to similar antics. At least Ant McP admitted the issue and had remorse. And some people think these overpaid morons can do absolutely no wrong. Frankly I’d be happy to see him out of the club (not just for this - but he clearly cares little about Saints or Southampton) Makes me laugh that Hoijberg gets absolutely slated on national media for diving (which I don’t condone) yet this dispicable behaviour will barely be noticed.

hmm - Reckless driving that could have led to loss of life, weaselling out of any responsibility, failing to turn up, using his money to get himself out of trouble. And our young supporters are supposed to look up to this are they ?. Meanwhile Beckham is up to similar antics. At least Ant McP admitted the issue and had remorse. And some people think these overpaid morons can do absolutely no wrong. Frankly I’d be happy to see him out of the club (not just for this - but he clearly cares little about Saints or Southampton) Makes me laugh that Hoijberg gets absolutely slated on national media for diving (which I don’t condone) yet this dispicable behaviour will barely be noticed.
Lol. Did you read the link immediately before your post? It explains why he failed to respond to the paperwork and it is a highly plausible scenario for someone whose first language is not English. I'm in no way condoning speeding (although if we're honest, we've all done it) but I can also understand that he probably does have quite a lot of 'hangers on', again plausible that he didn't know who was driving.

Ant McPartland had little option than to admit it, he was caught bang to rights drink driving, as for showing remorse, he had no other option to do anything but if he wants to continue in his present line of work.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Except he wasn't done for speeding (and definitely no mention of reckless driving). Someone else was speeding, but they don't know who, might have been his bro or hos cousin.

I ****ing hate anyone who says "influencer" on any social media its not a real job.

You influence idiots or young people who don't know better.

There should be a influencer gauge, do you share your ass and get your tits out and front with consumerism then I will class you as a bad influencer.

Yea that made me nauseous too.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Mario Lemina - Official: Signs for Nice