Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Mario Lemina

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by egg View Post
    Of all the opinions against Lemina you choose to focus on mine, but you're a lone voice mate. If you saw him regularly, and particularly in that semi final, you'd agree with the concensus. It's all about opinions, but I never thought I'd see anyone trying to argue that Lemina consistently showed passion and commitment in a saints shirt.
    Egg has some ridiculous opinions but he's 100% right here.

Quote Originally Posted by hypochondriac View Post
    Egg has some ridiculous opinions but he's 100% right here.
    Hypo, quit following me with your pathetic trolling. Feel free to pm me with any opinion you have of me and I'll be happy to explain what a helmet you clearly are.

Medals, Trophy Lallana can also earn at Southampton- Andy Durman 16/05/14
    Blog Entries

Hypo, quit following me with your pathetic trolling. Feel free to pm me with any opinion you have of me and I'll be happy to explain what a helmet you clearly are.
    Erm you know I was agreeing with you right?

Quote Originally Posted by fanimal View Post
    After this season might he repent and make it worth another try?
    Don't think his ego would let him "repent", how may chances do you give him ? I think he should be filed along with Osvaldo as an expensive egotistical flop.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadhall Saint View Post
    This.

Could be great but canít be bothered to apply himself and get his head down.
    This sums it up for me. Clearly the "black box" did it's homework on attitude when bringing him in, or did Les switch that particular filter off.

Quote Originally Posted by nta786 View Post
    However it is clear he values his social media equally, if not more, than the ability he has been blessed with.

Iíd take £12-£15m now than another loan move
    Think the club would be delighted at taking £12-15m for him too, but can't see anyone offering that for him.

Of all the opinions against Lemina you choose to focus on mine, but you're a lone voice mate. If you saw him regularly, and particularly in that semi final, you'd agree with the concensus. It's all about opinions, but I never thought I'd see anyone trying to argue that Lemina consistently showed passion and commitment in a saints shirt.
    I concur he wasnít always the most committed and went off the boil but there were times when he was a leading player in the squad and I distinctly remember it from the Liverpool game so Iím just correcting you. I donít care about consensus. I know what I saw.

6. Default

Have no idea how he is doing but whoscored seems to have him getting decent ratings for Galatasaray. They also seem to be in what looks like a 6 team battle for the title, so hopefully if they finish in Champions league places and hes done well we might be able to get a decent fee off them.

Can't see him coming back, just not committed enough I don't think for Ralph's liking. The Turkish league is probably good for him, he can probably play at like 70-80% and still be good in that league in most games and he'll get some appearances in the Europe league or Champs league to placate his giant ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish View Post
    It's incredible that at 26 he's played more times for us than any other club, yet he seemed to miss more games than he played for us. He's only played more than 25 games in a season once, for us in his first season here. Could be a brilliant player if he wanted to be but i'd fully expect him to carry on with his 20 games a season average until his early 30s still thinking he's far better than the clubs he plays for.
    Didnít realise that. If he had JWPs work ethic he would be a fantastic player but he hasnít. I hope in years to come he doesnít think what might have been. I donít know why but those that waste a talent really bug me.

To be fair, I think some of your opinions are odd and I never thought I'd read a strong defence of the current board / Gao for what they haven't achieved yet here we are. You aren't the only culprit.

On this forum we have a strong cross section of people (strangely) defend this abysmal owner compared to, perhaps, other cross sections of the fan base. But that's ok...I guess. Base this uncharacteristic club cheer leading (or barbed comments and a resentment tone against a dissenting voice) that predominates this forum on whatever suspicions you may have (very different to TUI, most Southampton pub goers and long serving fans) but I won't speculate, opinions vary. That's the idea of a message forum.

Lemina is undoubtedly talented but, seemingly, has an attitude symptomatic of many a modern day football millionaire. Able to put in half the effort yet still get handsomely rewarded. Seems crazy when he could put in the effort for the talent he undoubtedly has and possibly double his salary and build for the future but he clearly hasn't the foresight or will to do so.

Very talented, with a mental block. Will never reach his potential as he's clearly content half ass-ing it. He had dreams of Utd and ended up in Turkey.

We're not going to get our money back on him, so take the cut price and move on. I'm sure I saw a stat where he's only played about 38 games out of nearly 80? Him being on our books is stopping us having a good player who will actually play for us and give us more options. Time to move on from this one.

How long does he have left on his contract?

Could well see him back here next season given our lack of midfielders.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by igsey View Post

Don't think I could ever forgive him for the way he casually strolled around in the FA Cup Semi Final V Chelsea.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saint_clark View Post
    Don't think I could ever forgive him for the way he casually strolled around in the FA Cup Semi Final V Chelsea.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    Said already - 10 minutes to put on a replacement pair of football boots at Wolves, can be slotted in alongside that - anyone still holding a candle for this guy................

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by igsey View Post

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/showthre...s#.XkawAiWnyEc

Galatasaray beat rivals Fenerbahce 3-1 today to go joint top of the Turkish league.

Lemina missed game through injury