Mario Lemina - Official: Signs for Nice

Heisenberg

Reported to be close to signing

Midfielder from Juventus aged 23, costing 18-20m euros

More about his style at past >>

http://outsideoftheboot.com/2017/07/11/scout-report-mario-lemina-juventus-midfield-dynamo-outcast/

http://frenchfootballweekly.com/2015/09/01/will-juventus-take-mario-lemina-to-the-next-level/

YouTube best bits

According to Wikipedia

"A strong, hard-working, and dynamic right-footed midfielder, with good technique and solid distribution, Lemina is a box-to-box player who is usually deployed in the centre, due to his ability to start attacking plays after winning back possession."

Sounds exactly what we need.

Well he looks good on youtube but then again so would Fraser, but, seems to be the sort of player we are lacking atm.

Train him up, sort out his weaknesses and make a good bit of profit in a year or so. Sorry for the lapse into negativity but that's football these days.

Italians don't seem to rate him, on Twitter done are saying he's not worth 5m, I've not heard of him so I have no idea if that's good business or a panic buy. anyone know anything about him?

Hes amazing on FIFA.

As for real life, I like these buys where it doesn't work out for players like himself at a big big club- Bertrand and Romeu have been excellent, I have faith for PEH despite jury still being out and Lemina fits the bill.

Let's just say I'd rather have Lemina than Gianelli Imbula (the bloke Stoke bought)

BREAKING NEWS

Southampton have agreed a deal to sign Mario Lemina from Juventus, according to Sky sources.

He’s expected to undertake a medical on Monday and will cost the club £16million, plus add-ons which could rise to £20m.

Juve manager Allegri confirmed today in his post-match press conference player will leave.

We understand Southampton beat off interest from Stoke to sign the player.

This guy looks a proper baller. Pace. Power. Strong in the tackle. Strong on the ball. Keeps it simple with his passing. Perfect DM to play alongside Romeu.

Fraser

Cedric Stephens Hoedt Bertrand

Romeu Lemina

Redmond JWP Tadic

Gabbiadini

Instantly that looks very strong. With Boufal, Austin, Davis, Long to provide impact off the bench. Promising. Only shame is that it doesn't look like VVD will line up alongside Stephens.

This guy looks a proper baller. Pace. Power. Strong in the tackle. Strong on the ball. Keeps it simple with his passing. Perfect DM to play alongside Romeu.

Fraser

Cedric Stephens Hoedt Bertrand

Romeu Lemina

Redmond JWP Tadic

Gabbiadini

Instantly that looks very strong. With Boufal, Austin, Davis, Long to provide impact off the bench. Promising. Only shame is that it doesn't look like VVD will line up alongside Stephens.

Most people in the know think vvd is staying.

Edited by Roger

• Lighthouse changed the title to Mario Lemina - Official: Signs for Nice