Mario Lemina - Official: Signs for Nice

Heisenberg

Yeah that could be an issue. Coming from Juve he may well be accustomed to scoring goals + winning trophies, but I'm sure we can quickly get him upto speed with The Southampton WayTM

Surely we can send him a copy of our pre-match song and he can listen to it on the plane? That's half the battle taken care of straight away.

https://twitter.com/StokeLoudProud/status/894649641672687616/photo/1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2516[/ATTACH]

Hmm. Stoke fans speculating whether this is Delph, Gibbs or Lemina. They think it's the latter.

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/265377/summer-transfers-rumours?page=322

Some good humour in that thread.

Won't be impressed if we've been gazumped mind.

I hope he didn't get the chance to speak to the team "captain" if he was having a medical and talks yesterday! I wonder if we'll hear an announcement today? Or does he need a work permit being Gabonese?

He's been in France from at least age 11, so imagine he has dual French/Gabon nationality.

This summers transfer announcements in the premier league have been so stupid what was wrong with a picture of the player holding a shirt/scarf and a simple article

Nothing, but a multi million pound investment is worth shouting about and if you want the club to increase its income from commercial streams then it becomes essential.

Nice, good news! When that tweet came in and it was ''@LeminaM_13 on a''....i read it quickly and thought for a second it was a 13 year contract...! I thought we'd gone fully mental for a second.

5 year is sound though.

5 years should guarantee he isn't tapped up before Christmas. [emoji6]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Nice, good news! When that tweet came in and it was ''@LeminaM_13 on a''....i read it quickly and thought for a second it was a 13 year contract...! I thought we'd gone fully mental for a second.

5 year is sound though.

lets not talk length of contracts shall we ? Not at the moment, it's all to raw :lol:

5 year is sound though.

1.3 years would be more realistic these days ;)

Quite excited by this signing. Fingers-crossed he turns out to be as good as I hope he'll be.

1.3 years would be more realistic these days ;)

Quite excited by this signing. Fingers-crossed he turns out to be as good as I hope he'll be.

I won't admit to knowing too much about him, but going by some of the articles i've read.....it's like they've put together our wish list in a midfielder and put it into him. Will be interesting to see if that is the case!

Looks like he'll be a very welcome addition to the team, looking forward to seeing just what he can do in a Saints shirt.

Good to see that our stance on VvD isn't stopping us from being able to buy these sorts of players just yet too.

• Lighthouse changed the title to Mario Lemina - Official: Signs for Nice