Mario Lemina - Official: Signs for Nice

Heisenberg

Which we never, ever actually made use of. Only Saints.

It was crap nine times out of ten, high, slow and easily defended. In fact I can only remember one actual goal, a last minute winner from Tessem. He didn't get the hang of it until he went to Stoke.

Anyway, welcome to Saints Mario!

Dynamic looking player. A bit 'unorthodox' from his highlights reel...but should be a lot of fun to watch and will hopefully forge a great partnership with Romeu.

Didn't look like a box to box midfielder to me. I would like to see him as a DM poking forward a few long passes.....but hey....youtube. :mcinnes:

DGuW7RoXYAAO23C.jpg

So £15.4M, spread over three years, and another £2.7M in potential add-ons.

At the current shiiity FX rate. If it went back up to the €1.30 that I got when settling my bills pre-Brexit, then that would take it down to £13m

My family Golden Retriever Alfie was put to sleep at 3pm today, and I'm having a rough day at work. This news has cheered me up no end!

Welcome Mario!

More signings of this calibre and we're in for a good season! (That's a CB or 2, a keeper, and another attacking player.)

Lets just hope that he punches that c**t VVD in the nuts if he ever trains with Saints again like he did in a match once.

Sounds like a typical Saints signing and filling the sizeable hole left by Shcneiderlin/Wanyama.

Be interesting to see how MP keeps all our midfield options happy....certainly a choice from Boufal, Tadic, JWP, Davis, Romeu, mario, Clasie, PEH, Redmond would seem to indicate that at least 1 to 2 of these could be surplus to requirements in the near future.

This made my day:

"In a volatile market with some extraordinary and inexplicable transfers taking place, we are determined to go about our work in a diligent and correct way. This is a player who has won trophies and played in the Champions League final less than three months ago and he has signed for Saints amid a host of suitors."

:adore: #LesReed

Impressive work by the club once again. Signing a player who played in the previous season's Champions League Final has to be a first. I can't believe we have fans who complain about our recruitment.

He played for the last 10 mins - lets not get carried away.

Impressive work by the club once again. Signing a player who played in the previous season's Champions League Final has to be a first. I can't believe we have fans who complain about our recruitment.

Bertrand was close(ish), played in 2012 Final, signed in 2014.

Usually we wait two or three seasons and sign players who have won the Champions League (Bertrand, Hojbjerg, Romeu, Caceres), getting a runner-up may be a first.

Lemina woah-oh

Lemina woah-oh-oh-oh

He came from Italy

He ****ing hate Po...

Oh hang on, we've done that one before. Give me a sec...

Been wrestling with a chant too, I'm not sure mine will catch on. :?

Bismillah! No, we will not let you go

(Lemina!) Bismillah! We will not let you go

(Lemina!) Bismillah! We will not let you go

(Lemina.) Will not let you go

(Lemina.) Will not let you go.

(Lemina.) Ahhhhhhhhhhh

No, no, no, no, no, no, no

(Oh mario, Oh mario) Oh Mario, let me go

Beelzebub has a Virgil put aside for me, for me, for meeeeeee!

Les Reed went to Europe

To buy a Ford Cortina

Instead he bought a midfield man

He calls himself Lemina

He passes to his left, he passes to his right

And if he ever scores a goal

We'll sing this song all night.

(Work in progress. I'll get my coat)[emoji23]

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• Lighthouse changed the title to Mario Lemina - Official: Signs for Nice