Swansea (H) Match & Reaction Thread

benjii

Apart from not scoring I think we look pretty good. JWP and Cedric are impressing me but more importantly how f@$&ing good does the kit look? Have to take a second look to check Channon, Keegan, Armstrong, Holmes, Ball etc. aren't playing. Loving the nostalgia moment

Gabbi looks a bit isolated,we need to try and get the ball to him more,it looks like we are missing something, I can't work out where it is midfield or attack,I think a CAM playmaker would make a huge difference, JWP or Davis is not the answer both decent but I think one or the other

I hear we should've had a pen.

Was it a clear-cut one that the ref decided not to give cos we're 'just a small club'?

Or was it an iffy shout?

For me it was a clear foul and the only debate was inside or outside. Replays seemed to show it was inside. My wife's expert analysis was the referee denied the pen because the crowd hurt his feelings with earlier "You fat bastard" chants.

Redmond gets involved a lot but when it comes to the final ball often doesn't get it quite right. Tadic on the other hand has been quiet but now and again plays an exquisite ball.

Hard to know who Boufal should come on for... but would also like to Austin now. Balls into the box would be a lot more worthwhile