Women cricket commentators

Saint in Paradise

I find them all very annoying for several reasons. There is one* at the moment "commentating" ( yeah rite )

on Carribbean Premier League matches. She doesn't listen properly to what her male colleagues say and

so asks a question that if she had listened she would already know the answer. She also has the habit of

nodding her head up and down vigorously when she is supposedly listening to her male colleague. They all

state the bleeding obvious and to my ears have very whinny voices. I find the only respite is when I change

channels and so stop watching any 20/20 games.

Thank Goodness they are not being inflicted on us during the Test matches but I fear it will only be a matter

of time before they are. :mcinnes:

* I think that her name is Mel Jones and the others are:- Lisa Sthalekar, Isa Guha and Anjum Chopra?

• 3 months later...
I find them all very annoying for several reasons. There is one* at the moment "commentating" ( yeah rite )

on Carribbean Premier League matches. She doesn't listen properly to what her male colleagues say and

so asks a question that if she had listened she would already know the answer. She also has the habit of

nodding her head up and down vigorously when she is supposedly listening to her male colleague. They all

state the bleeding obvious and to my ears have very whinny voices. I find the only respite is when I change

channels and so stop watching any 20/20 games.

Thank Goodness they are not being inflicted on us during the Test matches but I fear it will only be a matter

of time before they are. :mcinnes:

* I think that her name is Mel Jones and the others are:- Lisa Sthalekar, Isa Guha and Anjum Chopra?

Yeah, I agree. All women are rubbish.

They should stop sticking their noses in man business and stick to what they're good at. You know, stuff like ironing and using tampons.

And don't get me started on people nodding when listening to someone. It's sickening behaviour.

I agree mate. It's it's the same with all male football commentators. I'm listening to one called Glen Hoddle at the moment, and he actually seems to be baffled by the concept of football. I find them all very annoying.

Please....pretty please with ribbons on.....can somebody, anybody, tie a gag on ian wright? Please?