The "Shame Admin" thread

scotty

So, three weeks ago to the day I get the usual reminder to fork out a crisp fiver for Steve Grants poppadoms. And as per usual, I do a bank transfer the same day. Three weeks, two unanswered site messages and one unanswered email later I'm still wading through a barrage of adverts as a registered user, its like being on the sex offenders register (I, errrm, imagine.)

Any other tales of woe highlighting SWF incompetence? Post them here, you never know, one of them might read it....

Sry to hear that m8. I don't really have them problems anymore cos on sotoniansTM the fivers flow the other way. As well as the fiver pap sends you on signup, you get fivers for all other sorts of other things. Get 5+ upvotes on a post, pap gives you fiver. Win Poster Of The Week, pap gives you fiver. Go on Another Frm and mention sotoniansTM, pap gives you fiver. It soon mounts up srs.

There are other benefits, i.e. the secret ITK PM system is more reliable. We all knew about Lemina signing 2 weeks ago. But for me, it's mostly about the Fivers.

• 1 month later...

I wouldn't say incompetence as such but I've had a long running love affair with Jimmy D, if ever someone was drunk on power Jimmy D raises the bar. Way back 6 or 7 years ago Jimmy D became my pet dancing bear, when he infracted me back then. There was a long and heated debate about if we were of not, on an unstoppable march to the champions league in our 50,000 stadium with our team packed full of academy graduates, as was common place back then. I presented a pretty compelling reason, packed full of evidence as to why this wouldn't happen, whilst the replies I got centred around it being possible because they once said man would never walk on the moon. Anyway, infraction incoming for "stamping on peoples dreams" :lol:

I've received numerous other infractions and even a couple of short term bans from him over the years for the most bizarre of things, mainly the reason giving "pointless or sarcastic comments" as well as several for inventing and using the expression "mongboard" which, despite not only being an apt assessment of some of the total horses*it posted on here it's also quite amusing and has been picked up and reused by numerous other posters, who have as far as im aware, remained infraction free. He also gave me an infraction because I insulted him over PM, when I strongly pointed out that if you're going to infract people for pointless comments that every post should be infracted because afterall, it's a mongboard which no one of any importance (apart from themselves) take notice rendering every post pointless.

I have this image of Jimmy D punching they air I delight when his appointment as admin on here was confirmed. I would assume on the rare occasions he speaks to people away from his computer one of the first things he drops into conversation, particularly around the ladies is that he is a administrator on saintsweb, and probably lists in on his CV under achievements alongside his 10m breaststoke award at school. Its always fun when my infractions are down a little bit to get out the stick and poke him a little bit, which benefits us both as I get to laugh at his furious reaction to the most inane of posts and he gets to flex his muscles on here and show everyone how important he is, everyones a winner.

Infraction incoming. xxxxx

Sry to hear that m8. I don't really have them problems anymore cos on sotoniansTM the fivers flow the other way. As well as the fiver pap sends you on signup, you get fivers for all other sorts of other things. Get 5+ upvotes on a post, pap gives you fiver. Win Poster Of The Week, pap gives you fiver. Go on Another Frm and mention sotoniansTM, pap gives you fiver. It soon mounts up srs.

There are other benefits, i.e. the secret ITK PM system is more reliable. We all knew about Lemina signing 2 weeks ago. But for me, it's mostly about the Fivers.

I hadn't lurked on Sotonians for sometime, I looked again a few days back and it seemed nobody had posted for hours on end,lol

The Saints forums are a bit like SMS, the vocal fans are all split up into different sections and so the full potential is lost.

Oh Bearsy I miss you on here, you lighten the mood....oh and send me a fiver for the praise

• 10 months later...