1992/93–1997/98Coca-Cola Cup

1998/99–2002/03Worthington Cup

2003/04–2011/12Carling Cup

2012/13–2015/16Capital One Cup

2016/17No main sponsorEFL Cup

2017/18–Carabao Cup

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So basically we can only get to the final if there is no sponsor? :(

I'm sure the red balls started as away, then switched to home halfway through. They haven't confirmed Southern section draw yet. I could of course be wrong, but I'm sure Bristol City were drawn at home, if it's switched I'm right.

I'm sure the red balls started as away, then switched to home halfway through. They haven't confirmed Southern section draw yet. I could of course be wrong, but I'm sure Bristol City were drawn at home, if it's switched I'm right.

They did indeed, but only because thicko Salako got it the wrong way around.

I thought that as well, then there were confused looks and Julian Warren pointed out the H on red and A on white.....it was a **** up, I think a couple of those early drawn out teams should be home and not away !

Got to be a tenner. On the back of two Saturday homes games too.

Absolute mess of a draw, SKY should be embarrassed by that. Taking friendlies into account this will be our 5th home game in a row (all within a 20 day period) so make it £10 adults £1 kids and try to get a decent crowd in during the holidays.

we'll find out in Pellegrino likes rotation as much as Puel.

Blackburn v Burnley the tie of the round.

I thought that as well, then there were confused looks and Julian Warren pointed out the H on red and A on white.....it was a **** up, I think a couple of those early drawn out teams should be home and not away !

Yep, they've switched 'em round, no comment about it though.

Thay're probably hoping nobody noticed.

I'd love to see this match as a £5 match, kids £1. I can't see them doing it, but it won't even be half full given we have so many home games ...

Edit - Just seen JRM's post, agree! They could charge £40 for Blackburn vs Burnley and it'll fill up ;)

Make it a quid to season ticket holders as well, let's get the core fanbase in for definite, good atmosphere going...good chance to build some early season momentum and the crowd can play a big part of that.