Other Premier League matches

Pamplemousse

got to ask why all the top six are not busting a gut to sign him, do none of them think he is worth £65m?

Well tbf if I took my Saints spectacles off then I would not.

As a Saints fan who sees him regularly I think he is worth £70m. If I supported a top 6 club and I only saw VVD in those games then I'd probably think hes worth £40m (not that he had bad games against top 6 teams, but our record against them was poor and not like he set world alight every time).

Remember, anything above 50 is a world record transfer fee for a centreback and defender. £65m+ is heavy money.

Conceding a last-minute offside goal

I take it that this week the bin dippers won't be invading the #saintsfc hashtag on twitter and Dopey Darren won't be giving it the big one on here

The 3-3 goal did look a little offside. It's probably all part of some worldwide anti-Liverpool conspiracy.

About the last thing the commentators on my feed said was how much Liverpool needed VVD :rolleyes::rolleyes:

See Palace got off to a flying start under FDB. The Homeslade forum all ready has a three page thread calling for FDB to be sacked :lol:.

Dear Frank, Your team got booed off after your first game in charge. You have achieved a Palace and Premiership first. Please change your tactics or do the decent thing and resign.

See Palace got off to a flying start under FDB. The Homeslade forum all ready has a three page thread calling for FDB to be sacked :lol:.

Dear Frank, Your team got booed off after your first game in charge. You have achieved a Palace and Premiership first. Please change your tactics or do the decent thing and resign.

And they're probably right, shîte manager who still trades on his reputation as a player.

How come Newcastle have a striped back to their shirt? Didn't think that was allowed this season.

I may be wrong, but I 'think' it was because their new kit was announced before their promotion was confirmed - so the PL have allowed them for this season to carry this shirt. I think there was a seasons grace anyway...

How come Newcastle have a striped back to their shirt? Didn't think that was allowed this season.

Bournemouth have it too. Although you can easily see the names and numbers anyway, so it's not really an issue. The issue is black numbers on white + colour striped shirts.