Puel 0-0 Pellegrino reactions

Bad Wolf

Lads, go take a pint and chill, the goals will come. It was not Puel written all over this game besides the 0-0. I'm excited for the new season.

Talking of go take a pint. Ended up in the new micro brewery opposite Browns (Tap It) for a couple before the match. Good beer, highly recommend it!

Were you at the game?

Yeah, why? Are you trying to say that Swansea weren't incredibly poor. Had the exact same players produced the exact same performance but Puel was manager this place would be in utter meltdown. Watching people attempting to twist & turn to claim it's somehow not the case is a laughable as the way it was done to denigrate 8th last season.

FYI I did every home game bar 2 last season & a dozen away. Yesterday was deja vu . Hardly surprising given it's the exact same players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, why? Are you trying to say that Swansea weren't incredibly poor. Had the exact same players produced the exact same performance but Puel was manager this place would be in utter meltdown. Watching people attempting to twist & turn to claim it's somehow not the case is a laughable as the way it was done to denigrate 8th last season.

FYI I did every home game bar 2 last season & a dozen away. Yesterday was deja vu . Hardly surprising given it's the exact same players.

It wasn't deja vu at all, and it will only be deja vu to you because you're going to continuously condemn the sacking of Puel all season. Forget last season, forget Puel, it's done. Form opinions rather than trying to make a point on Puel's sacking.

We played with more intent and pressure than we did last season, there was nothing similar to any 0-0 from last year.

It wasn't deja vu at all, and it will only be deja vu to you because you're going to continuously condemn the sacking of Puel all season. Forget last season, forget Puel, it's done. Form opinions rather than trying to make a point on Puel's sacking.

We played with more intent and pressure than we did last season, there was nothing similar to any 0-0 from last year.

It was very similar to the first two home games last season, except it was 0-0 rather than 1-1. How many saves did their keeper make?

Not true the final third was remarkable similar to games last season. We pressed more than last season and we moved the ball forward with more purpose but when we got in around the opposition area it was the same lack of clinical finishing and the same amount of banging high crosses into a box packed full of opposition players while not getting enough of our own players into the box as we had last season.

It was very similar to the first two home games last season, except it was 0-0 rather than 1-1. How many saves did their keeper make?

TBF....I thought Puel was hard done by. But to claim we played yesterday like we did first 2 games last season is rewriting history a bit.

We were defensive, cautious and ponderous (although some lovely passing) in those games last season. yesterday (1st half at least) we were far more dynamic, pressing and attack minded.

Cautiously optimistic for the season ahead if we can get 1-2 players in (or VVD regains his head) and our players actually start hitting the back of the net

I disagree. It all seemed more positive yesterday. The team looked fitter, pressed better, and created a large number of chances.

Still, you were at the game as well and have a different opinion. It would be boring if we all thought the same.

In time, you'll come round to my way of thinking.

Not true the final third was remarkable similar to games last season. We pressed more than last season and we moved the ball forward with more purpose but when we got in around the opposition area it was the same lack of clinical finishing and the same amount of banging high crosses into a box packed full of opposition players while not getting enough of our own players into the box as we had last season.

Part of that was because JWP doesn't have the pace needed to break into the box.

Whatever the view 60% possession with 29 shots and only 2 on target reflects badly on the players that are tasked with scoring our goals. We cannot afford to play with only one striker and three forwards who couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo. For those interested in statistics how many of Tadic and JWP's paltry totals are penalties or free kicks? Swansea had four attempts on goal and nothing on target. That was two points dropped.

Any team that parks the bus and packs the penalty area is difficult to score against. Swansea had zero ambition yesterday and that, coupled with our lack of confidence in front of goal means the result was inevitable. What we need is for a goal to go in off someone's arse and we'll be back in business.

Any team that parks the bus and packs the penalty area is difficult to score against. Swansea had zero ambition yesterday and that, coupled with our lack of confidence in front of goal means the result was inevitable. What we need is for a goal to go in off someone's arse and we'll be back in business.

I would be curious to see how they would train for that this week.

Whatever the view 60% possession with 29 shots and only 2 on target reflects badly on the players that are tasked with scoring our goals. We cannot afford to play with only one striker and three forwards who couldn't hit a cow's arse with a banjo. For those interested in statistics how many of Tadic and JWP's paltry totals are penalties or free kicks? Swansea had four attempts on goal and nothing on target. That was two points dropped.
I think we were lucky that one of their attempts by the Chelsea loanee didn't go in. He is going to be a real clas act

I like pellegrino he comes across well in interview like he has a quiet charisma he seems to be a wise man, yes we didn't win but I think we may be ok with this guy the signs are good, whereas puel didn't have the necessary charisma or gravitas from the start

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk