Thread: My Way

Default My Way

So we're still playing that insufferable assault on the tympanic membrane then.

Agree, it is absolutely cringeworthy. Why can't they take the hint?

They played it much earlier than normal. Video montage closer to kickoff was good and helped get the crowd a bit more hyped for the start.

They played it over the montage of memories of Markus and as he is mentioned in the lyrics it seemed quite apt.

We only turned up on kick off so missed all that, however I very much enjoyed the use of Get A Move On by Mr Scruff during the half time relay.

Quote Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
    I very much enjoyed the use of Get A Move On by Mr Scruff during the half time relay.
    Oh, right on!
    Shame we didn't get Pompey in the cup. Mr Scuff's Fish would have been nice.

Getting used to it to be honest. Seems a lot more like it than not. Ironically a lot of those moaning will quite happily sing inane pompey songs... ...each to their own as they say

Don't mind the song as such, but the pre match music is just too damn loud in the kingsland. Kills the atmosphere and prevents any conversation .

Tin pot cringe fest of a song.

"Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry"

Actually thought it worked quiet well when used along side the Marcus video so maybe we just keep it for that once a year.