Wesley Hoedt

St Chalet

I liked the ones saying its gone very quiet, because there has been no news overnight, why aren't the club giving us regular updates every 30 minutes? They have a twitter account FFS
To be fair, there were strong suggestions that it was all but done before the weekend, so I expected an announcement yesterday. But in K-Billy I trust.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Any ITK info from your mate in the Spurs shop re. Wimmer? How about your mate on the Burnley board re. Long?

Stop trying to be a smart arsed *****. When have I ever mentioned anything about Burnley? I did know somebody at Spurs but he's moved to a similar role at another club. A move that was largely forced upon him due to Spurs not playing at WHL this season.

Come up with a new striker with your last post and all will be forgiven Billy

For the avoidance of doubt though, Billy, one who puts the ball in the net on a regular basis rather than one who throws a hissy fit and sulks when asked if he wouldn't mind honouring a contract where the ink is barely dry..... :^)

this signing is a game changer in my view , i would put it on a par with signing VVD from celtic and Mane .......Hoedt is very close to VVD level in all departments and has the potential to be better than him , i have had sight of a scouting report prepared for another club when they were looking at him a year or so ago and it is stunning technically , pace , anticipation aerial power (he is 1.84 M) and from on standing jump is well above average clearance .

very very good signing

Why did this club not sign him?

this signing is a game changer in my view , i would put it on a par with signing VVD from celtic and Mane .......Hoedt is very close to VVD level in all departments and has the potential to be better than him , i have had sight of a scouting report prepared for another club when they were looking at him a year or so ago and it is stunning technically , pace , anticipation aerial power (he is 1.84 M) and from on standing jump is well above average clearance .

very very good signing

I perused a Lazio forum a few days ago to get a feel from their perspective as tbh I'd never heard of the bloke until recently. The general feeling I got was that they rate him as good cover right now, someone who will improve with more games. It was also said that he'd be more suited to the English game as he struggles playing in a 3 over there, great in the air, dangerous at set pieces but not the quickest feet. Appears some would prefer to keep him but getting £15m is a good deal for Lazio.

They're more concerned with Keita Balde's attitude and likely departure, bit of a VvD thing going on over there.

We do have some incredibly spineless, cry baby, wusses who have posted on here. Another manager says he is after a left-footed centre back and they immediately need to run and change their nappies and call for a wambulance because Hoedt is the ONLY left footed person who can play in that position so it must be that nasty Wonald is going to nick him from right under our noses......despite all the quotes from senior officials at his current club FFS!!

Jeez, grow some ****ing balls you pansies. Stop living your life as a jelly fish that keeps ****ting itself.

We do have some incredibly spineless, cry baby, wusses who have posted on here. Another manager says he is after a left-footed centre back and they immediately need to run and change their nappies and call for a wambulance because Hoedt is the ONLY left footed person who can play in that position so it must be that nasty Wonald is going to nick him from right under our noses......despite all the quotes from senior officials at his current club FFS!!

Jeez, grow some ****ing balls you pansies. Stop living your life as a jelly fish that keeps ****ting itself.

...and you came on here just to say that? Unbelievable!

TBF Hoedt was mentioned in the press as a potential Everton target earlier on in the summer when his name started coming up. A move there was unlikely because they are looking for more of a utility left sided defensive player, and also Hoedt wanted the move to Southampton to get first team football according to some of the Italian reports.

:lol:

For those worried about Koeman hijacking, from the quotes I read it seems as if he wanted somebody who can cover Baines at left back & can also play centre back - not sure Hoedt fits that category.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rojas was the name I had heard from my Toffee mate...which I believe we tried to sign when RK was here?

Well I can confidently confirm that I'd never heard of him and I've never seen him play so I bow to all the European purist hipsters that know all about him and predict he's better than Van Dijk.

Although to be frank for the money, he's really only got to be better than Yoshida or Stephens....

Amen brother

im-so-angry-i-made-a-sign-quote-1.jpg

Well I can confidently confirm that I'd never heard of him and I've never seen him play so I bow to all the European purist hipsters that know all about him and predict he's better than Van Dijk.

Although to be frank for the money, he's really only got to be better than Yoshida or Stephens....

He looks like the player everyone seems to think Jack Stephens is

I think this post should be made a sticky at the top of the forum and the poster go on the banner.

Or alternatively you can just ignore them. To be honest I find posts like this far more irritating than the offending post.