Palace Away

dellboypete

https://tickets.saintsfc.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/StandAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=SP&product=PA17CP&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=AWAY&productIsHomeAsAway=N&soalready=7S0hPBlO0MLNMKSyAgPzV+vwRtI98GAD8SVme5q4qs0=

Only showing blocks R, S & T on the OS, I'm assuming we took the full allocation and U & V are already sold and removed? Just a handful remaining.

https://tickets.saintsfc.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/StandAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=SP&product=PA17CP&campaign=&type=H&productsubtype=AWAY&productIsHomeAsAway=N&soalready=7S0hPBlO0MLNMKSyAgPzV+vwRtI98GAD8SVme5q4qs0=

Only showing blocks R, S & T on the OS, I'm assuming we took the full allocation and U & V are already sold and removed? Just a handful remaining.

Yes full allocation, only 50 tickets left

Anyone any idea how bad the restricted view seats are at Palace?? Bit reluctant to go on the beers, get there and find we're behind a post/sat below the pitch level etc etc

everyone stands anyway, and you can stand anywhere, i wouldnt worry about it.

Rail travel seems expensive, any tips please

Depends how many of you are going, SWT group save (3 or more) gives you 33% off as standard, advance tickets can get you a fair bit off if you're lucky. Also worth looking at the Southampton to Victoria line (takes longer but more deals).

Other thing to look at is ticket splitting https://new.trainsplit.com/

In all honesty if you're doing regular away games it's worth getting a Network rail card as it's only about £30 and you save that in 2/3 trips.

Anyone any idea how bad the restricted view seats are at Palace?? Bit reluctant to go on the beers, get there and find we're behind a post/sat below the pitch level etc etc

Restricted view at Palace is arguably one of the worst in the country, they have a few massive pillars from roof to ground, if you're behind one of those then good luck seeing anything!

Depends how many of you are going, SWT group save (3 or more) gives you 33% off as standard, advance tickets can get you a fair bit off if you're lucky. Also worth looking at the Southampton to Victoria line (takes longer but more deals).

In all honesty if you're doing regular away games it's worth getting a Network rail card as it's only about £30 and you save that in 2/3 trips.

Restricted view at Palace is arguably one of the worst in the country, they have a few massive pillars from roof to ground, if you're behind one of those then good luck seeing anything!

The way we played at Huddersfield it would be a blessing

regards splitting fares, works out cheaper from Salisbury to split fare at Basingstoke, using Network card whihc saves you 33%, this saves you a further £6 on return to London

South Western Railways (new name for South West Trains) are doing a half-price offer during September.

Southampton to Waterloo is £7.25 each way. You have to book online in advance (which means up to 23.59 the day before travel).

There's 100000 available so get in early.

Edited by ecuk268

South Western Railways (new name for South West Trains) are doing a half-price offer during September.

Southampton to Waterloo is £7.25 each way. You have to book online in advance (which means up to 23.59 the day before travel).

I cant see this anywhere. Have you got a link please?

This 'deal' looks like it's a load of old ******, I've found nothing available on the promotion for a number of dates I've put in.

Best I've seen for Palace (without a Railcard) is Southampton Central to Victoria £12.00 leaving at 9.13am, returning Victoria to Soton £8.50 18.36. Only ballsache is nearly 2 1/2hr trip both ways!

This 'deal' looks like it's a load of old ******, I've found nothing available on the promotion for a number of dates I've put in.

Best I've seen for Palace (without a Railcard) is Southampton Central to Victoria £12.00 leaving at 9.13am, returning Victoria to Soton £8.50 18.36. Only ballsache is nearly 2 1/2hr trip both ways!

But you do not need to go to Victoria. Get off at Selhurst or East Croydon and get a 3 min train to Selhurst. East Croydon has a Wetherspoons by the station which opens at 8.00 unlike the one at Thornton Heath which opens at 10.00. Selhurst is 15 minutes walk to the ground

But you do not need to go to Victoria. Get off at Selhurst or East Croydon and get a 3 min train to Selhurst. East Croydon has a Wetherspoons by the station which opens at 8.00 unlike the one at Thornton Heath which opens at 10.00. Selhurst is 15 minutes walk to the ground

You're right of course but I was talking more personally, we like to make a day of it and drink in central London before moving on to the game. My info was probably more useful for like-minded types.