International Week

Pamplemousse

Henderson has been the worst player on the pitch, clearly thinks he's Gerrard but he hasn't got any of the ability. Gives the ball away at every opportunity and his positioning has been terrible.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Henderson has been the worst player on the pitch, clearly thinks he's Gerrard but he hasn't got any of the ability. Gives the ball away at every opportunity and his positioning has been terrible.

Worse than Rashford??

Looking at Northern Ireland, there team is made up from players from.....Norwich, Millwall, Hearts, WBA x2, Fulham, Charlton, Saints, Blackburn, Leeds and QPR.... and they seem to be able to do quite well (only losing so far to Germany and having a draw somewhere along the line)

Ox is showing why he was sold to L pool , looks good but poor final ball . Walker showing his poor defending , for the goal and nearly getting a red for last man "tackle" . Bertie beaten in first minute so rugby tackled his man !

As all coaches have to do a coaching course these days perhaps these courses are the problem , producing slow build ups and poor final third action which seems the norm.

Southgate, FIFA corruption, Russia and Qatar hosting WCs, Glenn ‘them runs’ Hoddle. International football is so sh1te. Time for Narcos

seen all

of season 3. pretty good.

no escobar is a hard act to follow but they do

season 4 will be decent.

Brilliant, brave 3 lions roaring to victory, there are no easy games at that level, showed great character turn it round after the early set back. Looks like another qualification campaign unbeaten which is a magnificent achievement. 3 lions on a shirt, Jules remit still gleaming etc etc.

Massively overrated. Unfulfilled talent and nothing more. Hasn’t produced for years yet still a darling of the media.

I couldn't have put it better myself, totally agree with what you have said. Another ex saints player thinking he had gone to better things but in actual fact has under performed. Why is he a media darling? Maybe they see something different.

Sorry, but for me the ox has had a mare.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

An absolute masterclass in choosing exactly the wrong decision every single time.

He's richer and has poncier hair and more Instagram followers, but has otherwise not developed one iota in the six years since leaving us as a promising League One player.

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Davis superb again for Northern Ireland as outmaneovred Czech's for another comfortable home win. As much as i like pretty passing it was an example of how without any penetration it's pointless.

Best defensive record in Europe for these qualifiers: Fewest goals conceded; most clean sheets; won our last 5 qualifiers conceding 0 goals. Jonny Evans has been magnificent in the heart of that defence. No one will fancy us in the play-offs. Hopefully the good times end soon though, I've no voice and I'm knackered after all that bouncing about in Windsor Park last night. I'm too old for this nonsense! lol

Edited by bazza

As for England, there seems to be a vast gap between the quality of the players and the expectations of the public.

This is the problem, most seem to realise we aren't a team full of world class players, but still seem to expect us to tonk teams 5+ nil every game. Imagine if England had the result France did the other day...well they did against Iceland..it happens.

I'd rather win looking bad than not looking good, maybe I'm one of the few. Win and look good and everyones happy :lol:

Best defensive record in in Europe for these qualifiers: Fewest goals conceded; most clean sheets; won our last 5 qualifiers conceding 0 goals. Jonny Evans has been magnificent in the heart of that defence. No one will fancy us in the play-offs. Hopefully the good times end soon though, I've no voice and I'm knackered after all that bouncing about in Windsor Park last night. I'm too old for this nonsense! lol

Don't worry you'll be feeling right as rain from about 3pm on Saturday afternoon!!;)

Who do you want in the play-offs?

Scotland would be the easiest, but wouldn't you rather put out The Republic? Wales can go feck themselves.

I don't mind. I'd like to sneak in as one of the four seeded teams though. (England did us a favour in that respect beating Slovakia.) If we do we've a decent chance, if not it could be the likes of France, Portugal or Italy. I'll just be delighted when the play-off place is confirmed!

Who do you want in the play-offs?

Scotland would be the easiest, but wouldn't you rather put out The Republic? Wales can go feck themselves.

I find Wales really irritating. The other home nations are guilty of it as well of course but it really bothers me that Wales are poaching young English talent like Woodburn (born and raised in Cheshire, trained by an albeit weird English club) at such an early stage in their development, before he's tested and tried the England set up. What kind of ****ty national team are you when 40% of your tournament squad is from your neighbouring country?

Hopefully someone films the England players celebrating when the Welsh fail to qualify for the WC.

I don't mind. I'd like to sneak in as one of the four seeded teams though. (England did us a favour in that respect beating Slovakia.) If we do we've a decent chance, if not it could be the likes of France, Portugal or Italy. I'll just be delighted when the play-off place is confirmed!

Spent last night looking at Fifa rankings. It looks on a knife edge really for us. There's a number of teams tightly bunched for the likely last 2 places outside of Italy/portugal.

republic coming 2nd might be better as they are ranked below us currently.

We have to keep performing over last 2 games to try and ensure best chance of seeding as well as ensuring a definite play off place.

Spent last night looking at Fifa rankings. It looks on a knife edge really for us. There's a number of teams tightly bunched for the likely last 2 places outside of Italy/portugal.

republic coming 2nd might be better as they are ranked below us currently.

We have to keep performing over last 2 games to try and ensure best chance of seeding as well as ensuring a definite play off place.

Our problem is our ranking is likely to be better this month (estimated 19th dependent on tonight's games) than October's which will be used for the seedings. A draw against the Germans & a win in Oslo might be enough.