International Week

Pamplemousse

Goal for Davis tonight as well.

Although it was a pen.

Relying on the BBC commentary, so happy to be proven wrong, but according to them, Davis assist for the 1st, assist to the assist for the 2nd and scored the 3rd (pen). I'm sure he was very average against a very poor opposition. Verlaine will be upset. :lol:

If he was on his knees hacking away at the coalface 50 hours a week for a pittance, he would have good cause to be miserable.

In fact he gets thousands a week for kicking a bag of air around for maybe 20 hours, and he obviosly wants even more thousands a week kicking that thing around for someone else.

There's no excuse. Makes him a cv nt in my book.

If he was on his knees hacking away at the coalface 50 hours a week for a pittance, he would have good cause to be miserable.

In fact he gets thousands a week for kicking a bag of air around for maybe 20 hours, and he obviosly wants even more thousands a week kicking that thing around for someone else.

There's no excuse. Makes him a cv nt in my book.

That's just a huge assumption though. There's more to life than just a career, who knows what's going on.

He looks like somebody who hates his job fullstop no matter who he plays for

I've always said that - he's generally just a miserable looking c*nt, exactly like I always get told I am. My last 3 companies have all branded me 'Mr Grumpy' ... I have Mr Grumpy Mr Men mugs to prove it. So I can identify with a fellow grumpy looking c*nt who probably isn't that grumpy and just getting on with things.

It will all come down to NED vs SWE on Oct 10th.

You'd hope that VVD will be chomping at the bit to be match fit for the Holland-Sweden game.

With Sweden at home to Luxembourg in their penultimate game, I suspect the goal difference will be too high for the Dutch to overturn come the NED v SWE game. That said, the Dutch still have to play Belarus who are almost as poor as Luxembourg

With Sweden at home to Luxembourg in their penultimate game, I suspect the goal difference will be too high for the Dutch to overturn come the NED v SWE game. That said, the Dutch still have to play Belarus who are almost as poor as Luxembourg

I'm watching the Sweden game. The Belarus back four are like pylons.

Another goal for Sweden. 0-3

Sweden's goal difference to Netherlands is now up to +6

It's ridiculous that GD is the first tiebreaker, it should be head to head results between teams on the same number of points. GD is too easily skewed by results against the crap teams (especially when they've been eliminated and can't give a toss in the later matches).