Virgil Transfer Rumours - January 18

St Chalet

This thread is premature, he's deffo off to Barcelona tomorrow who have an agreement with the dippers to give them to him in January coz Suarez asked nicely for them.
Actually, given how conniving Liverpool and VvD's agent are, I'm surprised they didn't actually think of this idea to bypass our desire not to deal with Liverpool! :)

I am pleased that SFC stuck to their guns and did not bow to Agent and Player pressure

I am completely against any player who tries to hold a Club to ransom, especially if they have only recently signed a long term Contract

Trouble is, as I have said before, Players are signed to TRAIN during the week, with a view to being selected on Match Days

So, the Question to ask is, will he ever PLAY for us again ??, because, to "honour" his contract, all he has to do is TRAIN

Not much of a result for us paying public who go to Matches is it ?

I am pleased that SFC stuck to their guns and did not bow to Agent and Player pressure

I am completely against any player who tries to hold a Club to ransom, especially if they have only recently signed a long term Contract

Trouble is, as I have said before, Players are signed to TRAIN during the week, with a view to being selected on Match Days

So, the Question to ask is, will he ever PLAY for us again ??, because, to "honour" his contract, all he has to do is TRAIN

WHAT is it with YOUR capital letters whenever you POST?

He won't get picked for Holland, nor prove to potential buyers he is match fit and fully over his lay off, by training.

Well, he HAS been TRAINING, just not with the FIRST team, which was PELLEGRINO'S decision.

Provided his HEAD is RIGHT, as a centre back all he HAS to do is STROLL around a bit and have his HEAD sufficiently out of his AR$E to occasionally stick that same HEAD on the BALL. He'll PLAY against Watford.

Well, he HAS been TRAINING, just not with the FIRST team, which was PELLEGRINO'S decision.

Provided his HEAD is RIGHT, as a centre back all he HAS to do is STROLL around a bit and have his HEAD sufficiently out of his AR$E to occasionally stick that same HEAD on the BALL. He'll PLAY against Watford.

This.

Sorry, I mean THIS.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

BREAKING: Liverpool have requested a minutes silence ahead of their Saints fixture and Gerry Rafferty has announced a charity ty single, a cover of the Beatle's Blackbird.

"Van Dyk stropping in the dead of night,

Take the 6 year deal he yearned to sign,

Blackpool, cry.

Jurgen's only waiting for the Dutchman to arrive."

No sign of that scouse idiot who was on here a while back bragging about getting VVD.... strange that...

Can`t remember his log name

I know you are looking..... Hi numb nuts :toppa:

John Lennon, Stan Boardman, Robbie Fowler, Holly Johnson, Jimmy Tarbuck, Cilla Black, can you hear me? Cilla Black ... your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!

LMFAO Absolute poppycock. Just because you've typed it twice now, doesn't make it right. It's not ......it's absolute b0ll0cks

Have tried to work out the logic for when you use capitals and when you do not.

-after a comma - why not?

- 'Match Days' - why would you not use capitals for that.

-'Question' in a middle of a sentence... I have nothing.

Have come to the conclusion that your rants bear all the hallmarks of a serial killer in waiting.

LMFAO Absolute poppycock. Just because you've typed it twice now, doesn't make it right. It's not ......it's absolute b0ll0cks

Yup, he can meet his contractual requirements by training, including with the U23s, U8s or whatever if that's what the club tells him to do, but if we select him for a match and he doesn't have a medical exemption, he's getting fined half of his wages on a monthly basis.

Yup, he can meet his contractual requirements by training, including with the U23s, U8s or whatever if that's what the club tells him to do, but if we select him for a match and he doesn't have a medical exemption, he's getting fined half of his wages on a monthly basis.

Plus he won't sulk and refuse to play for the first team. He's a professional. He said so himself when he submitted his transfer request, so it must be true.