Tadic??

9-3

Your thoughts?

To me, plays only for himself.

Throws up his arms when not getting his own way.

Feigns injuries, which I detest.

He ain't as good as which HE thinks he is.

I want to like you Tadic! But you ain't helping!

My problem is that JWP by all accounts did nothing today, so got hooked at half time and probably won't play next week. Tadic by all accounts also did nothing today, but he'll start for the foreseeable future. Why does he keep getting chances to shine and others don't? He's been dreadful since the day Koeman left.

I've watched Tadic play for years and years and if Tadic ain't happy he starts to whine and moan about everything on the pitch.

To me there's only one spot where he should play and that's on the left wing and use him especially to link up with the left back, cause that's actually where he starts to shine.

Tadic ain't no attacking midfielder, I've said this before but when Twente bought him they wanted to put him behind the striker. Even in the Eredivisie it showed that Tadic wasn't a 10 so they put him on the right wing, which doesn't really work either cause Tadic simply can't shoot.

Left wing and left wing only, otherwise don't even bother using him really.

I'd quite like to see Tadic wide left and Redmond wide right for a game. Tadić, as ADutchSaint, seems to be far better on the left linking with Bertrand and Redmond keeps running into cul-de-sacs on the left before either passing back or losing the ball. It feels like he has too much responsibility on his shoulders in attack at the moment and when he doesn't play well, we don't play well.

I'd quite like to see Tadic wide left and Redmond wide right for a game. Tadić, as ADutchSaint, seems to be far better on the left linking with Bertrand and Redmond keeps running into cul-de-sacs on the left before either passing back or losing the ball. It feels like he has too much responsibility on his shoulders in attack at the moment and when he doesn't play well, we don't play well.
I agree about Tadic, but it's time to drop Redmond, and Boufal's not the answer either. Give Long a start so that we have pace and a more direct option.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• 4 months later...

Tadic has been good lately IMO, easily our best ceeative player in terms of tangible output.

Hooefully signing Carrillo will give him a target to work with like he did so well with Pelle. Likewise if we sign a decent wide player with pace then he should also be able to combine well with them.

He will be key for us the rest of the season and is miles better than what our relegation rivals have as equivalents.

Tadic has been good lately IMO, easily our best ceeative player in terms of tangible output.

Hooefully signing Carrillo will give him a target to work with like he did so well with Pelle. Likewise if we sign a decent wide player with pace then he should also be able to combine well with them.

He will be key for us the rest of the season and is miles better than what our relegation rivals have as equivalents.

Yes agree. He comes in for some unfair criticism, both on here and at actual matches in my opinion.

I read somewhere that he has been involved , either assisting or scoring over 40 goals in his time with us. Not bad.

He has been off form for most of this season but has definitely impressed in the last few games

Gives the ball away far too often in my opinion, slows the play up and passes backwards too often when not necessary. Yes he has done well in the past but he has been awful this season, at least until the last few games.

I've watched Tadic play for years and years and if Tadic ain't happy he starts to whine and moan about everything on the pitch.

To me there's only one spot where he should play and that's on the left wing and use him especially to link up with the left back, cause that's actually where he starts to shine.

Tadic ain't no attacking midfielder, I've said this before but when Twente bought him they wanted to put him behind the striker. Even in the Eredivisie it showed that Tadic wasn't a 10 so they put him on the right wing, which doesn't really work either cause Tadic simply can't shoot.

Left wing and left wing only, otherwise don't even bother using him really.

I agree with this.

His lack of pace is a concern but with him and JWP on either wing (Bertrand and Cedric offering us pace), we should be able to deliver some decent balls for Carrillo or Austin.

He's a creator, not a scorer. IMO it's no surprise he hasn't looked as good since Pelle/Mane left because he needs good attackers (good movement, good linkup) around him to bring out his best. Put him in one of the top teams midfield's and he won't look so out of place.

Fingers crossed something happens with Promes as Tadic was s**te yesterday, as he has been for around two years.

Bertrand and Bouf linked up brilliantly until the injury, however we were poor on the right and than was not down to Cedric :(

Tadic was not s##te yesterday