• Lemina
    • Davis
    • Tadić
    • Redmond
    • Long
    • Ward-Prowse
    • van Dijk
    • Gabbiadini

Please, not Ward-Prowse. We always play so much better when he's not on the pitch. If he does come on as sub, he'll turn the game in Palace's favour.

I think you're right.

Wrong side for him anyway - Tadic would need to switch to the left to fit JWP on the right. I wouldn't change Tadic at the moment.

Boufal then. Or even Gabbi? Or would that spoil the balance we have today?

Lemina is quality.

He really is; the real bright spot so far - he and Romeu are the right combination. Long hasn't done badly but this game is crying out for Gabbiadini - there has been a bit of service today and Gabbi is the player to take advantage. Hoedt, Davis, Bertrand, Cedric, Romeu all good, but Lemina is a class above.

Really solid. but seeing how well Lemina and Hoedt play has made it even more obvious how poor Redmond and Tadic are at the minute.

Redmond frustrates me a lot, but they've both been decent today. Think Redmond is at his best when he is 'buzzing' around, coming inside, looking for the ball. When he stays wide he is quite one dimensional - slows things down but then doesn't ever find a cutting pass (at least Tadic stops and dallies because he is looking to eventually do something good).

Palace haven't been great but vs Watford and this performance so far is like night and day. Shows that these players are capable of doing the right things with the right setup. Let's hope we can keep it going in the second half.

A good first half from us, bossing possession in the midfield and spreading the ball well. Lemina shows us why he should have played against Watford and has a great partnership with Romeu. Hoedt has made some great long diagonal passes to Tadic, who is proving a handful out wide on the right with Cedric. Redmond hasn't forged the same partnership with Bertrand. Davis is better further forward

Watching this on many screens in O'Connors Irish bar in Caleta, Fuertaventura in my colours as I did last week for the dire game against Watford, and I'm pleasantly surprised so far. Not brilliant but we've played quite well. Well worked goal. Lemina bossing it. What a signing he looks, Hoedt too with his vision. Long working like a beeyatch up front too. Palace will score, I just have a feeling, so we really need to get two or three.

Good stuff so far. I'll take 1-0 as a final score thank you very much!

Hot here. Need more beer. :)