Les Reed Football Genius

Wade Garrett

Hoedt is good in the air and has a lovely left foot - some brilliant crossfield passes today.

Would want to see him against some better, quicker strikers though before making a complete judgement - even today on the very rare occassions he was dragged out wide, he was beaten easily.

Looks promising though and if we improve our corner delivery he should be a threat from those too.

Still missing a playmaker.
Wonder if Lemina could play further forward? With maybe Stephens converted to DM with Romeu?

Might suit a 4-3-3 with Lemina more advanced in the middle of the midfield three.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Edited by Shroppie

Hoedt is good in the air and has a lovely left foot - some brilliant crossfield passes today.

Would want to see him against some better, quicker strikers though before making a complete judgement - even today on the very rare occassions he was dragged out wide, he was beaten easily.

Looks promising though and if we improve our corner delivery he should be a threat from those too.

No, no he wasn't.

Wonder if Lemina could play further forward? With maybe Stephens converted to DM with Romeu?

Might suit a 4-3-3 with Lemina more advanced in the middle of the midfield three.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Why would you want to do that? I'd rather bring Stephens into the mix, I think given what I have seen so far, that he could play at either DM or AM. Just a thought.