How can we improve the atmosphere at St Mary's?

SKD

Given the title of the thread, I (perhaps mistakenly) assumed it was for fairly serious suggestions on what the club or the fans could do to improve the atmosphere (rather than listing possible reasons for why it's not so good any more). I therefore thought the idea of banning half the world's population from the stadium was not only a little extreme, but also highly unlikely to happen.

Apparently anyone without a purchase history from league 1 should be banned..so much for Ralph growing our commercial income!

Have to say it was funny watching clusters of Man U fans dancing to the music like they were at the Hacienda on the last bit of the pre match Saints goals video.

To be fair saints do play some cracking tunes before kick off [emoji2][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To be fair saints do play some cracking tunes before kick off [emoji2][emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I quite like the pre-match tunes at the minute, definitely helps the atmosphere. Best I saw though was in a packed stadium in Katowice years ago. The DJ played mad euro-techno tunes for 90 mins before kick off & the mental Poles in the stand behind the far goal were bouncing about the entire time. Perhaps a pre-match rave is required at SMS? lol

I quite like the pre-match tunes at the minute, definitely helps the atmosphere. Best I saw though was in a packed stadium in Katowice years ago. The DJ played mad euro-techno tunes for 90 mins before kick off & the mental Poles in the stand behind the far goal were bouncing about the entire time. Perhaps a pre-match rave is required at SMS? lol

Pills, Penfield gagools, baggy jeans (on their way back apparently), those flower-pot hats that Reni wears... All these things plus the choonz would help the atmosphere ?