Pellegrino Two Strikers is no the answer

John B

Pellegrino Is absolutely clueless. He has to be sacked sooner better than latter. While he said two strikers is not the answer, he now put every striker into the pitch. His plan A with Redmond Long and Tadic is absolutely rubbish. And his plan B Throwing every striker into the pitch shows his cluelessness.

We have great players but Pellegrino just doesn't know how to use them. SACK HIM

He should have never been appointed. I get the distinct impression that we didn't have a Puel replacement lined up, which was utter madness, and we've ended up with whoever we could get. That being the case, we should have just kept Puel. Now I was no Puel fan but MP makes him look like a genius.

The very system that had Long playing out wide. Arguably his best season for us.

I know his hold up play isn't as good as the other two but he's as close as we have to that role and no matter what people say about his play his scoring record is pretty darn good .

I'm trying desperately to believe in Redmond but he needs dropping.

Gabbi in his place and Charlie up front, if fit. At least that feels like a side that might just score a goal. Failing that drop Redmond for Long or Boufal or frankly anyone. Maybe Redmond coming on as an impact sub might help build his confidence. He probably suits that role better than Boufal who seems to cause chaos with our side when he comes on.

I agree. I want to see Long and Gabbi in the same team (possibly with Boufal). I think Slong's pace and hard work would be very complimentary to Gabbi's off the ball movement and finishing. They will naturally create space and options for each other. Those two with Boufal + Tadic supporting would certainly give us better movement and chance creation.

Its up to the manager to make it work. We will see what he is made of in the coming games. He seems a very intellectual coach and he obviously knows we have problems in attack. I look forward to him resolving these problems.