Stoke vs Saints Thread

Lighthouse

I get the feeling Hoedt is going to be a bit part player this season so he doesn't draw too much attention to himself but come in next season as a VVD replacement having already had a year with the club, thus knowing the style and approach. A bit like we did in Romeo's first season, easing him in gently as Wanyama's replacement.

Looks like MP still trying to find best cb partnership. Looks like Tadic and Redmond automatic picks despite to **** all. And if Long fails to score today then he's had his chance and not been good enough

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Long adds the mobility to the attack that Redmond fails to, very static without him pulling defenders all over the place. If we had someone run through the middle to score from Long’s work we would be fine.

Long adds the mobility to the attack that Redmond fails to, very static without him pulling defenders all over the place. If we had someone run through the middle to score from Long’s work we would be fine.
Fair enough, but he's being played in the middle. I think there are several combinations of front three that we can try, such as Long on the left and Gabba in the middle. The three starting again today just aren't good enough in that set up, and that's been proven

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Any suggestions for streams? I know they've been cracking down this season.

Last week, I gave up and had to just settle for Solent. And you'd think there'd have been more last week then today, with it being United.

I think the days of just clicking a link and it appearing on the screen might be gone :(

Script is written. VvD heads "winner" in last minute , ...... only for Crouch to come off the bench and equalise in injury time

Almost - more likely VVD equalises in the 90 th minute only for Crouchy to grab the winner - haha, your version had us coming away with a point!

Agree with manager. Think we've done enough last two games to perservere with it.

Totally agree, with the exception of changing Redmond and possibly giving Boufal a chance - or at the very least, sticking Tadic on the left and Redmond on the right.

http://www.saintsplayer.com

£5 per month subscription, but quality has been perfect all season

How have I never heard of this before? Doesn't look very legit...

How have I never heard of this before? Doesn't look very legit...

Are any of them? lol

I've used it for each game that I've not been to so far this season and its been perfect. (Discalimer... it's nothing to do with me. I'm just a user who has signed upto the £5 a month subscription)