Stoke vs Saints Thread

Lighthouse

I’m usually optimistic but this team, the way we continually play has me worried. We’re in deep deep trouble if we can’t get the scoring going really soon. Makes me think of that very tidy Forest team that Clough got relegated because they refused to play any other way than tidy triangles of passing when it wasn’t working at all.

I’m usually optimistic but this team, the way we continually play has me worried. We’re in deep deep trouble if we can’t get the scoring going really soon. Makes me think of that very tidy Forest team that Clough got relegated because they refused to play any other way than tidy triangles of passing when it wasn’t working at all.

Hoddle's Swindon were similar.

Sweepstake on when the subs appear - I'm going 76mins. Not playing Hoedt alongside VVD was a mistake - Yoshi is starting to make silly mistakes. We flatter to deceive according to the commentator - can't say I disagree. Long just missed another header - not surprising the delivery from Tadic so slow and flat. Nobody is seen running on to the ball.