Paid full membership subs totally ignored

Wes Tender

Mine recently renewed automatically ok. That was a PayPal payment rather than DD, so perhaps that's the difference.

Alternatively, perhaps the mods and admin have all retired now that the forum has been troll free for over a year thus rendering their roles redundant?

I paid my full membership £5 subs a month ago. It shows on my bank account as having been paid to Saintsweb by direct debit

I have sent emails four times querying why my membership has not been acknowledged.

Is anybody else in the same situation?

If you can still log in and post, by implication your membership has been acknowledged.

Yes, as you say. I'm not making more than three posts a day anyway, but if I wanted to, I couldn't. And I don't like ads. But if they don't want to grant me full membership although I have paid for it, then perhaps they will refund my £5. Or extend the membership by 1 month to compensate.

Oh ffs. God help us if this is really us on "not a bad run"

3 wins in last 15, failed to score in 11 of those 15 = not a bad run. :mcinnes:

#textbook

We'll, be fair, from your perspective 6 wins in 13 matches is a really solid foundation for the lads to build on so you've got to be really optimistic for yet another successful season for your boys.

Well, it's been well over a month now since I paid my £5 and still no sign of full membership. A further email to the site admin elicits no response either. What is going on?

Start a thread on the main forum. Admin doesn't visit the Lounge.;)

But then if they took Misguided's £10 and refunded my £5, then they wouldn't be any further ahead than they would be having his £5 and mine....

...and I'm absolutely running rings round you, you old windbag and there's nothing you can do but sit in front of you PC and fume until tomorrow...

Wes, I've sent you a private message..........oooooooooooh. Never mind, Granty will get one instead.

Then you will be able to post freely again.......oops Ive now become even more unpopular for doing that

Personally I hate you just as much as before ;)

Which is to say you're ok in my books.

• 3 months later...