Which players have improved this season?

Pilchards

Too early to say.

With respect, I don't agree.

Adkins had a quicker impact on team performances..... without a pre-season.

MoPo had a far bigger impact on individual and team performances, without a pre-season.

Frustratingly there is nothing to suggest progress under MoPe. No improvement on an individual or team basis and no apparent style/identity to our play.

I'm not in a 'MoPe out' camp, but really, he seems a nothing appointment so far.

With respect, I don't agree, I think you are guilty of serious revisionism. I think MoPe will come good. He has had a lot of disruption with the whole VVD saga, board take over etc. We again haven't strengthened the attack, and we are still carrying redmond and tadic despite the obvious failure to replace Mane and Pelle last year.

The only issues with the team are ones that the board have made through a lack of vision and poor transfer policies.

With respect, I don't agree.

Adkins had a quicker impact on team performances..... without a pre-season. This was league 1, and Pardew was massively under achieving.

MoPo had a far bigger impact on individual and team performances, without a pre-season. Poch's record for the end of that season is almost the same as Adkins record for the previous same number of games (so no real "uptick").

Frustratingly there is nothing to suggest progress under MoPe. No improvement on an individual or team basis and no apparent style/identity to our play. Matter of opinion, but I personally enjoy having more than a single player in the box these days... that and the number of chances we now create. Compared to Puel its an improvement, he was far worse than this.

I'm not in a 'MoPe out' camp, but really, he seems a nothing appointment so far.

Edited by Saint86