Tadic tonight vs. Austria

alpine_saint

Done nothing so far here as well.

ORF just found Mourinho in the crowd: the commentator reckons hes here to watch Tadic.

Surely not ???

United have been following Andrija Zivkovic of Benfica for some time. 21 year old winger.

Don't know if he's playing or on the bench.

Out of Davis, Redmond, Boufal and Tadic, Dusan is the one I would pick every time.

Rarely wastes a ball. Easily the best at combining with the full back snd whilst goes down easily when fouled he stands up well to the physical aspect and is strong, especially when backing in.

Has been our best attacking player of late, even when hamstrung playing with the hapless Shane Long to link with.

Tadic is far from our biggest problem, but an easy scapegoat with less intelligent fans (the ones who suggest Long as a winger) because he tries things.

Out of Davis, Redmond, Boufal and Tadic, Dusan is the one I would pick every time.

Rarely wastes a ball. Easily the best at combining with the full back snd whilst goes down easily when fouled he stands up well to the physical aspect and is strong, especially when backing in.

Has been our best attacking player of late, even when hamstrung playing with the hapless Shane Long to link with.

Tadic is far from our biggest problem, but an easy scapegoat with less intelligent fans (the ones who suggest Long as a winger) because he tries things.

Rarely waste a ball? Fck me glad your so intelligent to pin it on Long. Tadic has been brilliant this season we are all just missing it,

Next you’ll be bringing out some OPTA stats to back up all his Man of the Match performances.

Why on earth would Mourinho go all that way to watch a player who plays in the premier league every week?

Well the fact he is watching or preparing for his own teams match most weekends. Do you honestly think he gets lots of opportunities to watch a player live other than when he plays his team? Now and then maybe, particularly with lucky scheduling but not often I'd say.

Well the fact he is watching or preparing for his own teams match most weekends. Do you honestly think he gets lots of opportunities to watch a player live other than when he plays his team? Now and then maybe, particularly with lucky scheduling but not often I'd say.

He'd get plenty of opportunities to watch Tadic. Utd often play on different days from us for starters and lets be honest, he'd probably just watch footage of him rather than flying all the way to Austria to see him. As it is I was right. He was there chilling and just watching a game.

This is a joke, yeah?

I would like to take you to task over the points highlighted. So, in chronological order:

- I would say that his hesitance and at times just downright pedestrian speed of decision making wastes the ball regularly in good positions, especially when he has to back himself to shoot.

- I would say that is hugely debatable. Davis outperformed him at Palace, and even Redmond has carried more threat running with the ball in certain games. He has had some positive flashes (second half against United and the through ball for Gabbi against West Ham for example), but has often been utterly anonymous.

- He's not been used as the scapegoat anywhere near as much as Redmond or any more than any of our other faltering attacking players for that matter. Apart from Gabbiadini who seems to get off scot-free, presumably due to his early form for us.

- I think calling anyone who disagrees with you 'less intelligent' is one of the most juvenile arguments anybody can resort to. That being said, he is indeed far from our biggest problem.

Oh, and sticking Shane Long on the wing can't be any worse than up front; he might not be able to cross or beat a man with dribbling ability, but not being able to finish hasn't stopped him starting our last three games as a striker ;)