10th consecutive home league game sold out

Nordic Saint

It's very obvious to some on here that they are all in fact 'plastics' and 'day trippers' who have travelled half way round the world from Japan to watch Watford and Swansea. :lol:

They are mostly plastics and if they are all dyed in the wool hardcore saints fans where were they all in league 1 and the championship.

Just been on the ticket site and they are still offering tickets - just looked blocks 16 and 42, seats are shown as available. So either we aren't sold out or the ticket selection site is not up to date.

That's because the ticket exchange for season ticket holders is now open

That's because the ticket exchange for season ticket holders is now open

The moaners won't be satified until we are in League Two, playing in a nearly empty stadium so they can say, I told you so, and that's never going to happen so they are doomed to remain forever miserable. :lol:

The moaners won't be satified until we are in League Two, playing in a nearly empty stadium so they can say, I told you so, and that's never going to happen so they are doomed to remain forever miserable. [emoji38]
We finished eighth last year and all you've done is moan like a miserable fuc king bi tch , so what's your point?

It would seem that the negativity rampant in this forum is not particularly representative of saints fans in general. Perhaps it would give us a better idea of real saints fans if the match goers temporarily ceased posting their own opinions, and posted the opinions of those who sit next to them for a while......like that would actually work!;)

I think the club are getting a bit creative with their use the phrase "sold out."

They appear to be reducing the number of tickets actually available for sale by increasing numbers of seats held back for segregation, and they are giving away loads of tickets through local schools and other organisations.

I think the club are getting a bit creative with their use the phrase "sold out."

They appear to be reducing the number of tickets actually available for sale by increasing numbers of seats held back for segregation, and they are giving away loads of tickets through local schools and other organisations.

They've actually reduced the number of seats taken up by segregation, but have given them to the away supporters, who now technically get more then the 10% required.

They've actually reduced the number of seats taken up by segregation, but have given them to the away supporters, who now technically get more then the 10% required.

I thought I was the only person to notice this, they increased the away allocation to 3300 ish about 1/2 way through last season. Away teams now have more of block 43 then they used to.

I'm not sure why they did this, I'm all for only giving away teams the 3000 maximum we have to. The rule is 10% of capacity or 3000 whichever is lower, clubs like Arsenal only give 2900 and use segregation of the reason why they don't offer the extra 100 seats. I'm sure if Saints wanted to then they could do something similar with the segregation and offer less than 3000.

I thought I was the only person to notice this, they increased the away allocation to 3300 ish about 1/2 way through last season. Away teams now have more of block 43 then they used to.

I'm not sure why they did this, I'm all for only giving away teams the 3000 maximum we have to. The rule is 10% of capacity or 3000 whichever is lower, clubs like Arsenal only give 2900 and use segregation of the reason why they don't offer the extra 100 seats. I'm sure if Saints wanted to then they could do something similar with the segregation and offer less than 3000.

We are generous, biggest away allocation in the prem combined with the cheapest tickets at £20 can see why Southampton away was voted most popular away day last season. Even Spurs at Wembley this season give the minimum to away fans.

Most of our sell out games come just the day before the game so it's not like demand is so high there's any rush to buy, surprises me how few fans know about / use the ticket exchange when they can't make it.

Don't forget this is the club who offer £20 tickets (don't think we are not benefiting from that arrangement from Virgin Media), used our away fund a few years ago to paint the away section at St Mary's, are the only club I've ever seen who have stewards on the home section of the divide rather then the away..... Need I go on?

Just too nice all round.

Don't forget this is the club who offer £20 tickets (don't think we are not benefiting from that arrangement from Virgin Media), used our away fund a few years ago to paint the away section at St Mary's, are the only club I've ever seen who have stewards on the home section of the divide rather then the away..... Need I go on?

Just too nice all round.

Totally. As a club we have lost our backbone. Whether it's giving cheap tickets to away fans, or persisting playing certain 'local lads' who clearly can't play to a decent level, we're just too soft.

It would seem that the negativity rampant in this forum is not particularly representative of saints fans in general. Perhaps it would give us a better idea of real saints fans if the match goers temporarily ceased posting their own opinions, and posted the opinions of those who sit next to them for a while......like that would actually work!;)
The rampant and incessant negativity is pushing people away and leaving Saints Web as its own 'bubble'.

We finished eighth last year and all you've done is moan like a miserable fuc king bi tch , so what's your point?

"bi tch"?

You really are a pathetic old man. Obviously, you don't have any friends but if you have any family left, they'd be ashamed of what you write on here.

As for doing nothing but moaning and being miserable, these are my posts:

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/search.php?searchid=4320054

And these are yours:

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/search.php?searchid=4320053

My seat was empty as I couldn't be bothered to go. I'm sure I'm not the only one who chose to watch boring football on the TV instead of going there.

Yep, same. Travelling from Weymouth with sunday service trains with a hangover to watch the sh*t we've been served just led to a big no thank you from me.

And before anyone wants to give me stick about being a "true fan", I travelled the same journey on my own for every game of the season we got relegated from the Championship. At least the players were trying back then, even if they were sh*t. Now they have the talent and couldn't care less.