Fantasy Saints

SaintJackoInHurworth

I've always said that one day I would try to create a Fantasy Football team made of ex-Saints players supplemented by current Saints players up to the number limits for how many you can have from one club (the main Fantasy Football league has a limit of 3 players per team I believe). I've never quite got around to doing it though.

If you were try to create a Fantasy football team in this way what would your team look like? I believe the following are all of the ex-Saints players playing in the Premier League:

Goalkeepers: Gazzaniga (Spurs), Boruc (Bournemouth), Stekelenburg (Everton)

Defenders: Cranie (Huddersfield), Shaw (Man Utd), Clyne (Liverpool), Martina (Everton), Lovren (Liverpool), Alderweireld (Spurs), Fonte (West Ham)

Midfield: Wanyama (Spurs), Schneiderlin (Everton), Cork (Burnley), Surman (Bournemouth), Lallana (Liverpool), Mane (Liverpool), Antonio (West Ham), Oxlade-Chamberlain (Liverpool), Walcott (Arsenal), Puncheon (Crystal Palace), Dyer (Swansea)

Strikers: Crouch (Stoke), Rodriguez (West Brom)

Make a comment if there is anyone I have missed! Hopefully admins might amend my initial write up in that case! :)