Pellegrino OUT

Batman

Yeah, right Les:

“Mauricio believes with the quality we have we can play exciting, attacking football, taking the game to our opponents by playing a high-intensity game. He will continue to develop and introduce young players whilst building on the core of experience that we have in the squad.

Rescue plan - Get Koeman in this week. Big bonus for staying up and promise of £50m+ to spend in summer.

Who better to get the best from Tadic?

He can make a decent attack from Tadic, Gabbiadini, Austin, Carrillo, Boufal, JWP, Redmond. There's fckload of decent options and combinations there for a decent manager.

Romeu, Lemina and Hojbjerg are all plenty good enough at CM, just need to ditch Davis.

CB is the issue. Hoedt fine, Stephens average, Yoshi off form.

We should be doing all we can to get Koeman back, give the club a lift and have someone who won't take long to settle. If not him, then Silva.

Yes please!

Les Read went to Europe and brought back Pellegrino,

He's had a bloody stinker,

and been off enjoying a beano,

we want him gone tomorrow

If not before tonight,

If this doesn't happen,

We'll sing this song all night!

I'll get my coat!

No sign of any interviews from Pellegrino on the clubs social channels yet - could be a sign!

He gave an interview post match to sky (score centre app) didn't rule out signings before the deadline but he looked defeated. He must surely go but how many times have we said this and the chuckle brothers don't seem to take notice.

if he was going to be manager, you’d see some quick signings to make him look good.none of the stalling he’s so good at
Honestly Nick I just dont get it at all its almost like its being done on purpose.

Reduce wage bill, sell players pocket parachute payments...play academy.

Thats total ****** mind but someone explain the incompetence starting with Forster extended contract.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Honestly Nick I just dont get it at all its almost like its being done on purpose.

Reduce wage bill, sell players pocket parachute payments...play academy.

Thats total ****** mind but someone explain the incompetence starting with Forster extended contract.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I don't know.

I'm being serious with this next sentence.

Does he just have too much power combined with going senile?

This deal with his son's agency stinks though, and given that, it is hard to keep ignoring the rumours that he gets bonuses depending on financial performance and player trading.

But none of that makes sense from the point of view that his superiors must surely judge our current performance as unacceptable?!?! and if they don't why the hell not!!

Gao must be quite concerned, if we get relegated he can get his money back sure (won't be pretty for us fans), but he must have invested in us to actually make lots of money... Not this ****fest we're in now.

Unfortunately he's done interview with Adam blackmore. Same bull**** as usual.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Adam Blackmore needs to be taken with less than a pinch of salt. I would far rather they let Dave do the interviews.

Not sure what the point is. He really should have gone after Leicester, or Spurs, or Palace. Take your ****ing pick.

Now we've lost an entire january window and all we've done is sign one of the managers picks. The squad is horrifically unballanced in attack, needed sorting, hasn't been sorted. A new manager may make us a bit more competitive, but we're ****ed.

Do you remember near the start of the season when saints were all pompous about how they would never get into a position like Palace and sack a manager so early? Palace showed decisiveness to change something that clearly isn't working and we have ploughed onwards desperate not to admit to our mistakes.

Do you remember near the start of the season when saints were all pompous about how they would never get into a position like Palace and sack a manager so early? Palace showed decisiveness to change something that clearly isn't working and we have ploughed onwards desperate not to admit to our mistakes.

I also remember the pompous crap Les spouted about Leicester copying our model, and how the fact they were in a 'battle' the following season isn't something we'd do.

Oh and also how we'd ''not expect to lose a player to Everton, let alone a manager''

Absolute pompous, stuck up, arrogant football club. Like an annoying stuck up snob who needs a slap.

Its that sheer arrogance and stubborness which will ultimately cost us. What does Gao make of all this? Surely he has to see the clear incompetence before his very eyes

Spot on. Every club that has changed manager has had some sort of upturn in form. Seems we haven’t done it because of Les Reed’s pride and this deluded faith in the “Southampton Way”. It’s pathetic.

Spot on. Every club that has changed manager has had some sort of upturn in form. Seems we haven’t done it because of Les Reed’s pride and this deluded faith in the “Southampton Way”. It’s pathetic.
I think we genuinely see ourselves as a class above teams like Bournemouth. It's that arrogance that has been our downfall. No doubt the players are fed similar lines when they sign and hence we have no one with a bit of passion and fight about them, prepared to mix it with the teams down the bottom and go toe to toe as equals. It stinks.

I also remember the pompous crap Les spouted about Leicester copying our model, and how the fact they were in a 'battle' the following season isn't something we'd do.

Oh and also how we'd ''not expect to lose a player to Everton, let alone a manager''

Absolute pompous, stuck up, arrogant football club. Like an annoying stuck up snob who needs a slap.

Les Reed 1 year ago - "I don’t like naming other clubs but Leicester won the league and are now in a relegation battle. We don’t want to do that."

I guess you could say he is half right

http://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/15005364.Reed_backs_Puel_for_Saints_success/

Not sure what the point is. He really should have gone after Leicester, or Spurs, or Palace. Take your ****ing pick.

Now we've lost an entire january window and all we've done is sign one of the managers picks. The squad is horrifically unballanced in attack, needed sorting, hasn't been sorted. A new manager may make us a bit more competitive, but we're ****ed.

Yep and unfortunately all this needs to lay at the door of one, very arrogant, man. Les Reed.

This is the man who used the Lemina signing press release to take a swipe at other clubs' transfer business:

“In a volatile market with some extraordinary and inexplicable transfers taking place, we are determined to go about our work in a diligent and correct way. This is a player who has won trophies and played in the Champions League final less than three months ago and he has signed for Saints amid a host of suitors."

So puffed up on his own self - importance it's untrue.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk