Pellegrino OUT

Batman

Get this clown out NOW along with all the hopeless coaching staff! We are playing the worst I have ever seen in recent years...Act now or we will be in the Championship just like Villa struggling to get back...Why oh why are we waiting for this idiot the change things on the pitch it is clearly not going to happen.

Who comes in I do not know...but there must be someone better then this tw at!!!!

Get this clown out NOW along with all the hopeless coaching staff! We are playing the worst I have ever seen in recent years...Act now or we will be in the Championship just like Villa struggling to get back...Why oh why are we waiting for this idiot the change things on the pitch it is clearly not going to happen.

Who comes in I do not know...but there must be someone better then this tw at!!!!

All points towards mancini for me

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We had an impressive list of candidates and went through a comprehensive interview process. Mauricio impressed us throughout with his depth of knowledge, motivation and ability, communicating this in a professional and passionate way

Way out of his depth.

Edited by shurlock

Way out of his depth.

Who else did we interview if he was top of the list?!

This is why he should have gone two weeks ago. Unless we conduct a comprehensive interview process in secret and keep MP on in the mean time, we'll have a horrid run of games with a caretaker (probably Eric Black)

Notice that Krueger and reed have gone into hiding when things go wrong. They were lording it right up prior to cup final. These 2 need to go as well as this absolute clown of a manager who simply has no idea how to motivate this team for get it to play with any conviction. The players confidence looks shot to pieces from what I see on the pitch and there’s no leader on that pitch right now. We are in a relegation battle without a doubt.

I’m absolutely gutted as a fan right now, no enjoyment, very little hope of anything getting any better. Feel for those fans on the coaches home right now after being subjected to another gutless performance.

As a consistent critic of the decision to sack Puel, following a season where some of our less intelligent fans didn’t seem to be able to factor in that:

- we played over 50 games with European travel

- went on a glorious run to Wembley (where we were robbed) failing to concede a goal against all PL opposition and winnin away at Liverpool and Arsenal

- finished comfortably below three teams who, unusually for them, didn’t have European football (Everton, Liverpool and Chelsea)

- sold Pelle and Mane

- missed VVD for half the season

- brought through McQueen, Sims, Hesketh, Stephens and developed Romeo, Redmond and JWP (the latter two earning England call up)

- bizarrely faced three home games in the fag end of a tired May

I hope people can now stare at what a mess we are in. Following the humiliation to Wolves Reserves, MP has week in, week out, coaching on the training pitch with no distractions. The entertainment BOTH home and away is lower than last season. We have wasted many winnable games, and we are now staring at being in the drop zone once our horrific fixture list plays out over the coming weeks. And, with Wet Spam game rearranged, we will have to play more away game soon than home in the new year.

It is good to see that one or to are honest enough to say that they were too hasty calling for Puel to be fired. But many would rather eat glass than say it.

The biggest irony, and to be fair if tru is the most compelling reason to have sacked Puel, is that allegedly some players were unhappy. Well those same players must be truly delighted right now then. I assume the are performing highly and must always be listened and pandered to.

I have only ever called for Branfoot, Gray and Wigley to go. I really that unless we act quickly and fire MP we will be relegated. With a considerably easier hand to play than Puel, he isn’t failing miserably. Of the remaining eight teams we are yet to play, six are against last season’s top seven. Add the points you expect from them, plus Bournemouth away and, yes, Puel’s Leicester, add it to 13 and double it.

Do you get to more than 40?

Nothing has changed since my last assessment a fortnight ago. And the clueless bunch that hounded out Puel will doubtless reflect that we have conceded more goals today than the four matches we played against Liverpool last season combined, where we kept four clean sheets with the same personnel available plus VVD today.

I also pose the same question, which if it wasn’t about points, or entertainment, but was allegedly the dressing room, then why aren’t the presumably jubilant cabal of players playing with boosted motivation?

We have made a historically poor decision in the summer. I repeat, look at the next seven games, add up the points at the end of it and double it. Do you get to 40?

Zero shots on target today....

What did he set out to do today?

That team has failed so many times this season and it was not going to change.

Time to go but for god sake stop suggesting names like Strachan and Adkins.

I get why people are suggesting them - not the right options but after Puel and Pellegrino fans want someone who will care. That's why I'd sack Reed and go for Pardew. Has a bond with the fans, not the best tactically but very good in the transfer market and we need someone to undo the last 3 transfer windows in January. Sell VVD, JWP, Tadic and the rest of the garbage and get some pace and power in.

Nothing has changed since my last assessment a fortnight ago. And the clueless bunch that hounded out Puel will doubtless reflect that we have conceded more goals today than the four matches we played against Liverpool last season combined, where we kept four clean sheets with the same personnel available plus VVD today.

I also pose the same question, which if it wasn’t about points, or entertainment, but was allegedly the dressing room, then why aren’t the presumably jubilant cabal of players playing with boosted motivation?

We have made a historically poor decision in the summer. I repeat, look at the next seven games, add up the points at the end of it and double it. Do you get to 40?

I agree with your post apart from the blatant nonsense about sacking Puel. Did you got to any of the last few games of last season? It was a carbon copy of now. Reed needs sacking now for carrying it on and making more disaster decisions in the summer. Let the manager manage.

Pellegrino's done. I'm sorry but anyone can see that now, and i'm normally one that wants a manager to be given time. It's painfully obvious to see which direction we're heading in and what worries me is it seems to be getting worse each week.

The display today was appalling, and for him to say in the post match interview that we'd done well is just insane. It wasn't a couple of mistakes that let them carve through our midfield like it wasn't there. It wasn't the rub of the green that meant we didn't have a shot on target for most of the game. It wasn't a bad day that meant we started with a striker that hasn't scored in almost 12 months. It wasn't forced upon us to play the woefully out of form Dusan Tadic.

All those above are the managers fault, tactics, team selection and substitutions. We played a team who everyone knows you attack because they're defence is shocking and instead played a deep line with a gap the size of the grand canyon between midfield and defence and a loan striker who couldn't score at a swingers party.

Add to that the fixtures in the next month or so and if we're not around the bottom three i'd be stunned. God knows what happens when we play City at theirs? I'm genuinely worried they might actually break a record against us.

Agree, the fans who wanted Puel out will never accept they were wrong so you are wasting your time.

It all started as the team failed to score, a dull nil nil becomes a decent game once the thrill of a goal goes in. Sadly the club sold our goals and didn't replace them

I agree with your post apart from the blatant nonsense about sacking Puel. Did you got to any of the last few games of last season? It was a carbon copy of now. Reed needs sacking now for carrying it on and making more disaster decisions in the summer. Let the manager manage.

Yes, every one of them, with three generations of the family, along with 16 away league games and memorable cup trips. The entertainment in those three MAY, repeat, MAY fixtures, a bizarre schedule never to be repeated at the end of a 50 odd match season, was poor. I guess the big difference is that, recognising the completely different challenge that Puel had , including the great cup run, and losing Pelle, Wanyama, Mane and then Austin and VVD for half a season my expectations of the fag end of the season games were low. And also, I recognise that there is something between a standing ovation and firing someone.

Still, we reap what we sow

just cr*p, this and puel is making me more and more consider to stop watching, all I want is hope that we could win but not scoring erases any hope the best we can ever hope for is a draw.

I have been more used to us being crap than good but we always had le tis so we always had hope.

I think Monk nailed it on a few weeks back regarding the recyling possession and try and have a shot from the top of the box may of work in la liga to an extent but here it is a slow death

This. If he actually had anything in his CV that would suggest he could be a success at this level it may be worth cutting him some slack but he hasn’t.

But he’s Argentinian and his initials are M and P - that must have been enough for Big Les - I genuinely can’t see any reason for him getting the job other than the hope he was another Poch. Have to wonder whether De Boer was our top choice but binned us in favour of Palace. If we got rid of MP, wouldn’t be surprised if he was heavily linked.

Yes, every one of them, with three generations of the family, along with 16 away league games and memorable cup trips. The entertainment in those three MAY, repeat, MAY fixtures, a bizarre schedule never to be repeated at the end of a 50 odd match season, was poor. I guess the big difference is that, recognising the completely different challenge that Puel had , including the great cup run, and losing Pelle, Wanyama, Mane and then Austin and VVD for half a season my expectations of the fag end of the season games were low. And also, I recognise that there is something between a standing ovation and firing someone.

Still, we reap what we sow

This. But most of the Puel out mob won't admit they were wrong.

All due respect but I don't see how Puel has any relevance on our current situation.

Puel was the wrong man. So is Pellegrino. If I have a **** in the evening the **** I had in the morning was still ****.

The way Puel has got Leicester playing suggests that the issue is also one of personnel. I want MP gone ASAP but some of the players are not fit to wear the shirt.
It's clearly a bit of both. Some of our players have performed disgracefully for almost a year now but our team should be capable of more than losing every game comfortably with barely a handful of shots on target.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2012/dec/03/valencia-axe-mauricio-pellegrino-president

Interesting point here - Valencia sacked him only after the fans started chanting against the board. Perhaps we should start doing the same.

As a wide man once said "when they chant 'sack the manager' they sometimes sack the manager, when they chant 'sack the board' they always sack the manager"

This. Puel should have been given another season.

We f*cked up by putting all our eggs in one basket thinking we’d get someone else and settled with mp. Those chickens are coming home to roost now I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How close were we to getting that other person? Sounds like it was always wishful thinking.

Wrong about what?

8th and a cup final with a weaker squad and many more matches vs. very possible relegation (and obviously no cup run) with a stronger squad and no extra matches.

I'm not gloating. I wish the Puel out mob had been correct, and we had replaced him with someone who could do even better.

Anyway, as many have said, Puel is irrelevant now. The main thing is to get the current clowns out asap (MoPe, Black and Watson).

Were they wrong to expect someone better after Pardew Adkins Poch Koeman success to actually think we woukd get an improvement on Puel negative sh1te? How many wanted Pellegrino.. none. Still gives some the luxury if "I was right you were wrong ". So surely if the club listen to noddy fans forums Pellegrino will be sacked today then.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Edited by Give it to Ron