Pellegrino OUT

Batman

Would I fire him? Absolutely!

Will saints fire him? Absolutely not!

As that is the case I hope we spend some cash in January to fix the areas that are limiting our attacking threat, tadic & Redmond

Will that happen ? Probably not. So relegation battle here we come.

turning to the west ham transfer policy..

We are in deep trouble and the band plays on while the ship sinks. I don't want to hear any more meaningless bull**** I want to see a change on the pitch.

Deep trouble is over stating it, we have a structural fault with our game. We do need a change on the pitch and the brains at the club need to find the way. There is time and a window, if its not done after that then the club should be gearing itself for a quick summer change.

Deep trouble is over stating it, we have a structural fault with our game. We do need a change on the pitch and the brains at the club need to find the way. There is time and a window, if its not done after that then the club should be gearing itself for a quick summer change.

I disagree, I think deep trouble is probably about right.

We will obviously have a better idea of our true position come the start of January once we have played our games against Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and Man Utd but barring a minor miracle, even if we improve a fair bit we probably won’t get enough points to keep us from being bottom three IMO.

I disagree, I think deep trouble is probably about right.

We will obviously have a better idea of our true position come the start of January once we have played our games against Liverpool, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham and Man Utd but barring a minor miracle, even if we improve a fair bit we probably won’t get enough points to keep us from being bottom three IMO.

I think we are in a spot of bother. It's a combination of too many mediocre players ie Forster, Ward-Prowse, Long, Austin and Tadic/Redmond....and a Manager who at best, is no better than Claude. Mix that with a questionable Board and Executive and a tough run of games and you would have to be a supreme optimist to think we are not going to be well down the table by Christmas.

Ok, I am joining the MoPo out brigade. Get Big Sam in before it’s too late.

Like it or not, that is what it has come to.

We need someone to come in and organise us and build a bit of confidence again. Big Sam had palace playing some decent stuff back end of last season and he is in no way as bad as people make out.

Will it happen? Will it ****, The control freak Les won’t let it.

The result at Liverpool has been predictable for the last few weeks which is why it seemed pointless to lose more time and more points before facing up to reality. If the Board carry on like this until January we will be in, or close to, the bottom three. That might shake them into doing something but why wait until we are nearly over the cliff when you can already see the cliff edge approaching. Pellegrino can't resign for financial reasons, because he'd be breaking his contract and lose so much money. Tthe decision has to be with the club. Let's hope they have the strength of character to admit the appointment was a mistake.

This is the first time in years that I have voluntarily chosen to watch another game over Saints. Watching Leicester play City - despite Leicester losing they are playing lovely stuff and Puel has them well organised.

MP has not the slightest clue what he is doing - Tadic is untouchable despite being utter s***e and we are not good enough under this clown to defend like Puel had us playing.

IF he is not fired now my fear is it will be too little, too late when it finally happens. I would rather see Adkins take over as caretaker manager and inject a bot of a 'feelgood' factor back into the club. It is sorely lacking and MP is totally the worng guy for the club. Absolutely horrific mistake by Reed: 1) firing Puel 2) hiring this clown

Mancini in?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Need somebody with pedigree, someone respected, a good tactician, someone that can attract good signings, and someone the media like. I think Mancini would fit that but we wouldn't get him. The more I think about it the more I think we should bring Koeman back. Personally, and I said it in the summer, but I think Rodgers would be a decent fit, but I can't see him coming to us mid-season. I look at Allardyce, and as much as I think he'd be a short term appointment only, the more attractive a proposition I think he'd be for a top ten club that are sliding towards relegation... I feel dirty saying that...

Get rid of Pellegrino now. He's had a bash and failed, he's wasted our easier fixtures with some poor football. He doesn't even know what our best team or formation is. With centre backs like ours, we should be playing 3 at the back.

You're asking Mr due dilligence to act decisively if you want rid of Pellegrino now.

His track record of responding swiftly to situations ain't exactly great. He strung out the Puel debacle for 3 months over the summer while Silva, Schmidt got away.

Oh, and you're also asking him to admit he made a mistake... not gonna happen!

It's embarrassing being closer to the foot of the table than we are to the mighty Burnley

not sure - I'm envious of Palace right now, they have Zaha, townsend and benteke and are far more entertaining than us to watch. We're far more embarrassing than them.

You're asking Mr due dilligence to act decisively if you want rid of Pellegrino now.

His track record of responding swiftly to situations ain't exactly great. He strung out the Puel debacle for 3 months over the summer while Silva, Schmidt got away.

Oh, and you're also asking him to admit he made a mistake... not gonna happen!

He did kind of admit it with Puel.

MoPe surely can't be given any more time now.

We're dropping fast.

not sure - I'm envious of Palace right now, they have Zaha, townsend and benteke and are far more entertaining than us to watch. We're far more embarrassing than them.

Fair comment - compare those three to Long, Tadic and Redmond and one of our problems is clear. Better goalkeeper too.

Saw the closing stages of the Palace match, granted it was only about 3 minutes but their pace, passing and attacking looks streets ahead of us. These are worrying times.