Pellegrino OUT

Batman

So MP could be giving really good instructions but the players think they know better but lose?

If the players are ignoring the instructions because they think they are ****e then they are not doing a very good job of coming up with better tactics.

Mopo spends the match waving his arms like a horse racing bookie and calling players attention. How can they hear him? How can they see him and watch the ball? Alf RAmsey used to say the manager was in charge for the training and by the time that was done the players knew their role and the captain took charge on the pitch. Common sense to me. Not to Mopo

Mopo spends the match waving his arms like a horse racing bookie and calling players attention. How can they hear him? How can they see him and watch the ball? Alf RAmsey used to say the manager was in charge for the training and by the time that was done the players knew their role and the captain took charge on the pitch. Common sense to me. Not to Mopo

Our football equivalent of John McCririck.... :lol: download.jpeg

Jesus christ, I get home from work and he still hasn't been sacked. I am amazed. He should have been gone first thing this morning with his replacement shipped in tomorrow or the day after.

99% of all Saints fans are feeling the same.

Why can't we run a new poll on here asking if fans what Pellegrino to stay or go. I'm sure the national papers would pick up on it especially with it being so high in favour of leaving.

Remember the days of Dodd and Benali. We were way off the talent of this current squad but we had players who cared about the club and therefore invoked passion from the supporters. Not so from this deer caught in the headlights of a manager.

Dodd is better than Cedric, to be fair.

Cedric's more concerned with his instagram posts than actually improving as a footballer.

He was ball watching yesterday and failed to get into a decent defensive position. His attacking flatters to deceive, crossing hopeless, shooting hopeless, throw ins hopeless, heading hopeless. Could teach Davis a lot about courage though.

We seem to have a different player as captain every bloody game and none of them ever seem to provide any sort of on pitch leadership.

We seem to have a different player as captain every bloody game and none of them ever seem to provide any sort of on pitch leadership.

Let's be honest, we haven't had a captain since Fonte went. He was the guy pulling this team around over the years, no surprise we've gone to the **** since he left.

Let's be honest, we haven't had a captain since Fonte went. He was the guy pulling this team around over the years, no surprise we've gone to the **** since he left.

I think for all of his negative press, he was the guy who would probably bang heads together & get things sorted out.

He'd probably still be a starting centre-half if we're honest, too.

If the last poll wasn’t eagerly seized on by the Board what makes you think another one will make any difference? If they keep faith with him they will have their reasons right or wrong. An internet poll isn’t going to make any difference.

Maybe they would if it was 99 or 100%?

Absolute effing insanity that he hasn't been sacked.

Don't worry about a replacement. We can draw a name out of a hat of season ticket holders to put a team out and do the team talk on Saturday. We've got time to get a replacement in, and there will be applicants.

Just get him out. Now.

Absolute effing insanity that he hasn't been sacked.

Don't worry about a replacement. We can draw a name out of a hat of season ticket holders to put a team out and do the team talk on Saturday. We've got time to get a replacement in, and there will be applicants.

Just get him out. Now.

It’s beyond wit and satire now.

He simply needs to frigging sacked for god sake.

Remember the days of Dodd and Benali. We were way off the talent of this current squad but we had players who cared about the club and therefore invoked passion from the supporters. Not so from this deer caught in the headlights of a manager.

The names of some of the relegation avoiding heroes such as: Magilton, Evans, Dowie, Maddison, Heaney, Ruddock, Monkou etc doesn't exactly read like a Ballon D'or nomination but boy did those guys scrap.

Sack him get Gordon Strachan in to end of season and put some fire in bellys

it was always going to be tough yesterday but to roll over and just try and keep it at two nil was a disgrace and the players who fought to retain our premiership status in 80's and 90's must feel ashamed of the current lot and the tactics they are being asked to play

I spoke to one of the TV Camera men after the game and his words were ''That's a team being relegated, right there. I've seen lots over the years and you just know. But the mystery to me and a lot of my colleagues is how is this guy still employed? He looks like a rabbit in headlights"

I haven’t looked on here all day, thinking I would let the site cool down from the news he had been thanked for his ‘services’ and waved goodbye.

I’ve had a good look over the past 10 minutes and can’t find the thread about him leaving! He isn’t still here is he?

I haven’t looked on here all day, thinking I would let the site cool down from the news he had been thanked for his ‘services’ and waved goodbye.

I’ve had a good look over the past 10 minutes and can’t find the thread about him leaving! He isn’t still here is he?

The only thing that would be more odd than this situation is if we offered him a new contract, which I must be honest I expect us to do more than I expect us to sack him.

I spoke to one of the TV Camera men after the game and his words were ''That's a team being relegated, right there. I've seen lots over the years and you just know. But the mystery to me and a lot of my colleagues is how is this guy still employed? He looks like a rabbit in headlights"

He's right. A team getting relegated looks exactly like we did.

Nervous as hell. Terrible mistakes. Toothless up top.

The thing is its fine putting names out on a forum but I don't think many managers would see us as a very attractive option right now.

Exactly this. We won't pay the millions required to get anyone decent in now. As if Hughes would come here now FFS.

He'll sit it out and resurrect his Prem career next season once the managerial merry go round begins in late August.

We could obviously get someone in now on a short term but as I say, we won't coz we won't shell out the millions needed to pay off MP and the new bloke.

Proper shambles.

Les won't admit his mistake either by pulling the trigger on this clown. Surely Les' position is untenable if we go down anyway?

They aren’t getting rid of him, I think we have to accept that.

If we are relegated the amount of bull that will flow out of Ralph’s mouth will be unbelievable.

Then he’ll leave

Good. I've got no clue what he actually does anyway apart from speak horse shyte periodically for 15 minutes without actually saying anything.

The bloke is terrible. I never hear from any other board types at another clubs with the exception of Charlton at United, but we're talking living legend there not this ice hockey balloon.

Jesus Christ... Ice hockey coach

I actually think this team is worse than 2005, at least that had Camara in January and Crouch and Phillips before his off field issues. Granted, we also had Bernard, Davenport, Jakobson and an ageing Claus but I can’t ever say I was bored, not even during the four years that followed. No wonder the fans are so passive and getting disinterested, no heart or effort on the pitch like the limited sides of the 90s when we underdogs in a 15k stadium, nothing to entertain us under Puel for much of last season let alone this moron. Where Les finds these people from I have no idea. At least the fans protested v Branfoot and Lowe, people cared and stayed and came back. This time the club will lose a generation of fans they won’t get back.

Some people say that M.P. is a clown well I think that both of the owners are much bigger clowns as it is them who are

risking their money by doing nothing.

Anyone in China, indeed Asia in general, who knows about English football must be laughing their heads off at Mr Gao

and it wouldn't surprise me in the least if someone started a twitter thing with the #LALAG ( Lets all laugh at Gao )

:lol:

Good. I've got no clue what he actually does anyway apart from speak horse shyte periodically for 15 minutes without actually saying anything.

The bloke is terrible. I never hear from any other board types at another clubs with the exception of Charlton at United, but we're talking living legend there not this ice hockey balloon.

Jesus Christ... Ice hockey coach

That is harsh! He isn't just an ice hockey coach.

He writes cheesy motivational books as well...

41LB%2B12ZPqL._SX348_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg bouncingback1.jpg

Today was the perfect time to get rid. A new guy gets 2 weeks until our next league fixture with a relatively low pressure cup game in between to try stuff out.

As that hasn't happened, I think we all need to accept it isn't going to.

If we go down everyones position is untenable. All the scouts, wee Ross, Ralf, Les. The lot of them. It would have been a proper team effort.
And worth thinking about the overall position. I have been told that, if we go down, 50% of jobs at St Mary's will go.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

And worth thinking about the overall position. I have been told that, if we go down, 50% of jobs at St Mary's will go.

Would be nice if the squad who go down donated 20% of their wages. Would probably keep the majority of the staff. I know it doesn't work like that but still.

Beggars belief he is still in a job, it really does. Can we not ask a friendly journalist to ask why? (You know, do their effing job)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They would if they knew who to ask. Les nowhere to be seen and can you imagine the kind of BS answer they’d get from Ralph. The fact we’ve had no kind of communication from the club given our current situation and after the utter farce of a window is a complete disgrace. Club taking the fans for fools really.

Beggars belief he is still in a job, it really does. Can we not ask a friendly journalist to ask why? (You know, do their effing job)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I posted something similar earlier , I don’t think that either of The Echo or Solent have really reported the high level of discontent with MP and the how the majority are completely flabbergasted that he’s kept his job.Blackmore’s post match interview was almost fawning.

They would if they knew who to ask. Les nowhere to be seen and can you imagine the kind of BS answer they’d get from Ralph. The fact we’ve had no kind of communication from the club given our current situation and after the utter farce of a window is a complete disgrace. Club taking the fans for fools really.
What are they supposed to say? They know they have messed up and we all know it too. Short of Ralph spouting his usual rubbish there really isn't a lot more they can say until they actually sack the manager - which they show no intention of doing currently.

oh the whole city would suffer as a result of relegation- think of revenues lost for pubs, hotels, restaurants, cafes etc etc