Pellegrino OUT

Batman

I was firmly in the camp that wanted Puel to go. But I foolishly believed in the hype from the club that managers (with players) all over the world are constantly being scouted so any eventuality can be taken care of.

we have gotten rid of a dull, stiff manager and found one even worse.

awful so far from him and like puel, he will do well to last beyond xmas as if he is still here by then, we will be struggling to maintain a position outside of the bottom 3.

terrible manager

Edited by Batman

The guy (manager) is utterly useless. While puel style may not have been swashbuckling we had a way about us, young players improved and he should have been given longer. The idiot we currently have reminds me of Branfoot - utterly clueless and leading us to relegation

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Pellegrino, Reed and Wilson out now please. Not just Pellegrino, Reed has screwed two appointments and three transfer windows and that is sacking material all day long for his role.

Just want someone who will at least fire up the fans and players and have some pride. Nigel as an interim and then let's see who is on the market.

Nothing is suggesting that he is the man who can improve on the eighth place finish that the previous manager was sacked for.

Clear question marks around whether he can get us into the top half, or even the top 17.

If he was sacked in the morning, that would be fine by me.

Not sure what the Manager Out crew think a new manager could do that the current manager can't. If it's selection, tactics or match preparation that needs to change, Pellegrino could do that as well as anyone else. A new manager would come with his own weaknesses, for instance Sam Allardyce and Gordon Strachan are available but what makes anyone think someone like them would be any better. Pellegrino did make changes today, with two strikers, but the midfield didn't get the crosses into them. That's down to the players, not the manager.

Puel coped with the extra European games, a fantastic cup run and losing VVD, and the club not backing him by getting a forward until later in the season, who then got injured.The team look structured and played some great football. It was unfortunate we didn't score for a few games at home and the fans turned on him. A dull turgid game becomes decent and all is forgiven if you score, sadly our finishing was woeful and we didn't turn the 0-0 into victories.It was a shameful decision to sack him, we now have someone who can do aftermatch interviews but he has degraded our team greatly

Get him out now. Let's get a new guy in for the next ten games and see how he does. Then....

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Or get to the root of the problem and rid of Reed and his hangers on - might at least have the decisive January we so badly need.

Get him out now. Let's get a new guy in for the next ten games and see how he does. Then....

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

This is the problem with the get rid of Pellegrino argument as it was with the Puel out movement. Is there anybody available out there who could improve things for the club?

We seem to have gone back so badly. Those years of progress have been wiped by 2 bad decisions, sacking Puel (whether you like him or not, he would have brought the club a bit more forward) and the appointment of a poor manager

He wouldn't, that's called revisionism. It's akin to saying Sturrock was taking us forward, he clearly wasn't but the problem was made even worse by appointing Wigley and then the failed desperation of Harry.

What's the common theme between two failed appointments, very slow ones at that, and three shocking transfer windows - Les Reed.

Our manager cant even say that it was a second yellow card! he is gormless

That I do agree with you on. Although I'd say he lacks a bit of bite and ability to use the media for leverage as Claude did - Redmond as a striker/current automatic selection is a good example of where they are similar.

Reed will just carrying on appointing 'yes men' so get to the root of the problem and hire a new DoF.

Not sure what the Manager Out crew think a new manager could do that the current manager can't. If it's selection, tactics or match preparation that needs to change, Pellegrino could do that as well as anyone else. A new manager would come with his own weaknesses, for instance Sam Allardyce and Gordon Strachan are available but what makes anyone think someone like them would be any better. Pellegrino did make changes today, with two strikers, but the midfield didn't get the crosses into them. That's down to the players, not the manager.
By any measure you like, its pretty obvious that Sam Allardyce would do an infinitely better job than our current manager.

Not saying I want him but it is not even up for debate that he is clearly more competent.

Its pretty obvious another manager could do better than this guy - I can dimly recall someone taking the same players (minus Lemina, and solid CB options) to eighth last season.

Getting 2 appointments wrong is bad but can happen. I'd rather we move on quickly this time. Even if we win today, I hate his mentality, it's very similar to Puel.

So tired of seeing really average and poor sides attack more than us and entertain more every weekend. It's not too soon to admit we've made a mistake.

I just don't get it - surely in the interviews it must have been all about wanting someone to be different to Puel, more attacking. We even gave him the opportunity to stay if he agreed to be more attacking FFS. Yet we've ended up with someone who's teams play the same feckin way except for being even less attacking.

At least he tried to do something different today and thank goodness we scored at home from open play again. 3 wins in 17. The rot goes back further than the current boss but maybe today can act as some sort of indication that the formation needs to be stuck with and give players confidence that they can score if they play the ball forward

Er.... crosses were coming in left, right and centre. What were you watching? Putting crosses in was THE problem. There was nobody in there to win the ball.

I think he's on track to be removed by Xmas but frankly I think we'd be better off getting rid of him now.

It just isn't working, his stubborn insistence on 1 up front and sticking with players who cannot score has really corroded confidence and I don't see any attempt to try out other formations and alternative players. Austin has been all but discarded which is crazy when we hardly ever score.

He's out of his depth, we are sinking, players confidence is shot and crucially I see no attempt at change...........so why wait?

I was firmly in the camp that wanted Puel to go. But I foolishly believed in the hype from the club that managers (with players) all over the world are constantly being scouted so any eventuality can be taken care of.

we have gotten rid of a dull, stiff manager and found one even worse.

awful so far from him and like puel, he will do well to last beyond xmas as if he is still here by then, we will be struggling to maintain a position outside of the bottom 3.

terrible manager

I wouldn't get rid of him yet, but do agree he has been very poor so far, a downgrade on Puel and most worryingly shows little sign of improvement.

He wouldn't, that's called revisionism. It's akin to saying Sturrock was taking us forward, he clearly wasn't but the problem was made even worse by appointing Wigley and then the failed desperation of Harry.

What's the common theme between two failed appointments, very slow ones at that, and three shocking transfer windows - Les Reed.

The mistake, was not reappointing Hoddle. Glad to see you are not re-writing history.

Call it bed wetting I'm calling it being realistic this manager is a clown. Some serious changes also need tyo be made to coaching, tactics and players. Time to sell the deadwood, bring in a passionate manager and some players who want to wear the shirt.

Redmond

Van D

Boufal

Austin

I'd sell the lot and rebuild...... They are toilet!