Away tickets

Pedro

• 2 weeks later...
We’ve finally taken the full allocation at Chelsea.

Saw that, bet you the take up is slow, if we're playing the way we are now, and potentially just above the relegation place by then, i wouldn't be surprised if the take up isn't what we'd expect.

Despite it being Midweek already sold over half of our 1,500 allocation for Man City

That's actually a hell of a lot better than i expected, really impressive considering the distance and the fact we're going to get absolutely stuffed.

• 2 weeks later...
Saw that, bet you the take up is slow, if we're playing the way we are now, and potentially just above the relegation place by then, i wouldn't be surprised if the take up isn't what we'd expect.

That's actually a hell of a lot better than i expected, really impressive considering the distance and the fact we're going to get absolutely stuffed.

About 500 or so left for Chelsea so members will get a chance on Monday, we'll still sell the 3008 tickets easy enough now it's £30 instead of the £50 that it used to be. Mad to think we ever paid that.

I reckon we've sold about 800 tickets for Man City so far, hopefully we get 1000 up there at least, lower tier particularly empty at the moment.

About 500 or so left for Chelsea so members will get a chance on Monday, we'll still sell the 3008 tickets easy enough now it's £30 instead of the £50 that it used to be. Mad to think we ever paid that.

I reckon we've sold about 800 tickets for Man City so far, hopefully we get 1000 up there at least, lower tier particularly empty at the moment.

Agree Chelsea, but think around 950 already sold (approx 500 lower tier, 450 upper tier) for Man City so should get 1,000 there which is good turn out for midweek game

For Chelsea less than 30 of tickets left lower tier

yeah weve gone against it too in the end- think if seats were slghtly better than would have gone for it but oh well- my mate and I have also refused to buy a membership after the farce of last season and we did Anfield for the EFL Semi anyway so not too much of a loss.

^^ refused to buy membership...

then proceeds to buying membership and chelsea tickets.

god saints take me for mugs i guess, the things we do eh! :lol: