Weekend fixtures

Pamplemousse

Bilic should be doing better but the transfer policy at West Ham is horrendous. They only seem to buy players who have no point to prove and take sideways moves just for more money. Taking one look at their team tonight:

Hart - on big wages and very poor. Replaced Randolph who was doing well for them

Zabaleta - legs gone

Fonte - moved for money and old.

Arnoutovic - sideways move for more money

Hernandez - could have joined many better teams but demanded high wages for a player with little resale value at the end of his contract

Ayew - sideways move for more money

Is it any wonder none of them care or look motivated.

Bilic should be doing better but the transfer policy at West Ham is horrendous. They only seem to buy players who have no point to prove and take sideways moves just for more money. Taking one look at their team tonight:

Hart - on big wages and very poor. Replaced Randolph who was doing well for them

Zabaleta - legs gone

Hernandez - could have joined many better teams but demanded high wages for a player with little resale value at the end of his contract

They're the football equivalent of a kid with ADHD and rich parents. Always buying the latest toy, ten minutes later 'I'm bored, next!'

Zabaleta - legs gone

It's true. They're possibly the worst run club in the prem. It's also similar to our new strategy tying everyone up to long contracts, not because they actually deserved it, but because the board got it in their head that they could hold onto players better. Is it any wonder some of our players look ponderous when they've been given a great new deal and have no suitors from bigger clubs, they'll happily finish their careers here.

Looks likely that 2 of the established PL clubs will drop this season.

Watching MotD - how on earth has Skate Appleton found himself in the diving seat at Leicester? My other half's dad is a massive Leicester fan, said they look exactly the same as they did in the week, even making the same subs at the same time. Not his biggest fan!

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Watford's performance against Chelsea makes our defeat against them look less bad, but then watching Stoke makes that loss look even worse.

Though I think West Ham, Stoke, Everton and West Brom our perennial 7-10th rivals currently look a lot worse than us.

Watching MotD - how on earth has Skate Appleton found himself in the diving seat at Leicester? My other half's dad is a massive Leicester fan, said they look exactly the same as they did in the week, even making the same subs at the same time. Not his biggest fan!

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

They won though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully they keep him on at least until our game.

Whilst it seems funny and I hope Koeman gets the sack as a result of their bad form, I really don't think Everton are in any trouble at all and will comfortably finish top half. They have had a very difficult start in the Premier League this season. With the exception of the Burnley game they have got points in every game they have played against those outside of the 'big 6'.