Weekend fixtures

Pamplemousse

That could be us now, if Nicki was backed - yes, yes, wasn't his money, and living beyond our means etc. etc. etc. but you do have to speculate to accumulate sometimes - losing MP was the biggest mistake we have made in a long time (Nicki leaving and MP staying would have been fine my me as well).

That could be us now, if Nicki was backed - yes, yes, wasn't his money, and living beyond our means etc. etc. etc. but you do have to speculate to accumulate sometimes - losing MP was the biggest mistake we have made in a long time (Nicki leaving and MP staying would have been fine my me as well).

Even if we had kept Poch we wouldn't have Harry Kane. 86 league goals in a 122 games, we wouldn't have been able to buy that and you get someone like him come through the youth system once in a generation really.

What we should do is let Liverpool have VVD for like £80 - 90 million, after these sort of performances they are going to be desperate for a centre-back. Then we go out and get the best two attacking players that want to come to us whatever the fee, or maybe the best attacker we can get and someone like Butland.

Our defence without VVD would still be as good as anyone in the top 6, especially if we can get a new keeper or FF finds his old self.

Also every time I see him Trippier is just quality, a complete full back, looks better than Walker to me.

Oh god, imagine if we win at Anfield (again). Lovren own goal or VVD winner please. Can't decide which outcome would be funnier.

Lovren defensive mistake leading to a VvD goal.

Aaaanyway, Pompey lose, then Saints win with one of the best goals seen at St Mary's, then we get to see Everton and Liverpool slaughtered back to back on TV.

It's been a good weekend for football :)