Cortese

9-3

I'm the man that definitely was responsible for signing Dan Harding. That was really me. Honest it was. And I invented Pochettino by myself. That was me. All me. I'm like a proper football genius. Just a matter of time before I am made chief of, like, the football team of the World United or whatever and stuff. That is a thing, isn't it, right? That is what the chairman of A.C. Milan said because he said I am too brilliant for them and should take my football knowledge to the world stage. I am the greatest football man that football has ever known as I remember saying to Dean Hammond after I and I alone suggested his signing and then i myself completed his signing because I knew all about Dean Hammond. I am football and everything.

I'm the man that definitely was responsible for signing Dan Harding. That was really me. Honest it was. And I invented Pochettino by myself. That was me. All me. I'm like a proper football genius. Just a matter of time before I am made chief of, like, the football team of the World United or whatever and stuff. That is a thing, isn't it, right? That is what the chairman of A.C. Milan said because he said I am too brilliant for them and should take my football knowledge to the world stage. I am the greatest football man that football has ever known as I remember saying to Dean Hammond after I and I alone suggested his signing and then i myself completed his signing because I knew all about Dean Hammond. I am football and everything.

Bless, you must have put in a lot of time and effort thinking this one up.

Banker steps into football with zero experience and smashes it.

That seems to rile a few of our "fans" no idea why.

He's probably sat there thinking.... Well that was easy

If that was the case he wouldnt have been without a football job since 2014

Maybe it wasnt him after all and it was 'despite him'

The man was pure evil and needed help.

No surprise you fell for all the PR spin around him

If that was the case he wouldnt have been without a football job since 2014

Maybe it wasnt him after all and it was 'despite him'

The man was pure evil and needed help.

No surprise you fell for all the PR spin around him

Cortese has been out of football since 2014 and people are still getting triggered :lol:

I don't understand the bitterness toward him.

Without him putting us under ML's nose and giving him the idea, we would have had MLT's consortium. So all you precious lot can moan about PL football managers boring football, even though we finished 8th and a cup final.

MLT's consortium would have taken us to The Sports Centre

I don't understand the bitterness toward him.

Without him putting us under ML's nose and giving him the idea, we would have had MLT's consortium. So all you precious lot can moan about PL football managers boring football, even though we finished 8th and a cup final.

MLT's consortium would have taken us to The Sports Centre

No one, I hope, is doubting right man at the right time for L1 & Championship. The bigger issues were post that in terms of cash & personaility.

Everyone has a shelf life at a club & NC reached his.