Saints v WBA Match Thread

St Chalet

He is so low on confidence. Needs time out of the first team i think. Get the basics back.
What I can say is that at least this season he's TRIED to come out and collect the ball more...as you say he just needs to relax and get some confidence back so that it comes off.

That right there will only make his teammates lose confidence in him...

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

So Pulis makes a change and suddenly WBA on top. Our manager - stands on the sideline looking completely clueless and waits an age to make a change.

Tactically inept.....and we are not going to score in a month of Sundays with the way we are set up.

Cedric shoots... as expected. Glad there isn't an airport nearby!

Our lack of goals is giving WBA confidence (as well as FF's dodgy handling). It's a more open game now.

Maybe this will be to our advantage, rather than attacking a defensive unit constantly.

Tell you what that better have been a penalty, because if Tadic has thrown himself to the floor there he is an utter ****.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

He felt Foster’s glove on his leg and tried to win a penalty. Could have had another chance if he’d have stayed on his feet. Pitiful.