Sky Sports Super Sunday

OldNick

To be honest, I don't think signing VVD will help the Scousers that much if they don't sort out their midfield. Defensively it's completely useless.

If they think signing VVD will solve their issues they are in for a shock. They need a keeper, a full back or two and that midfield sorted. It might help if they had a coach who knew something about defending as well.

On the plus side today probably put his price up a few million more such is their desperation.

Souness etc selling VVD to Liverpool, so disrespectful

What’s disrespectful about it? They clearly need a centre half, he’s one of the best around and he’s indicated that he’d like to play for them. Pundits wouldn’t be doing their job if they didn’t suggest it. Stop being so precious.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think Liverpool's obsession and tunnel vision over signing Van Dijk is what's costing them now. They clearly desperately needed to strengthen central defence in the summer, but they were so fixated on Van Dijk and convinced we would cave in that they didn't pursue other alternatives seriously enough. Now they are stuck with the likes of a woefully out of form Lovren.

Quite amusing really [emoji3]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I think Liverpool's obsession and tunnel vision over signing Van Dijk is what's costing them now. They clearly desperately needed to strengthen central defence in the summer, but they were so fixated on Van Dijk and convinced we would cave in that they didn't pursue other alternatives seriously enough. Now they are stuck with the likes of a woefully out of form Lovren.

Quite amusing really [emoji3]

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

‘Out of form’ or just cra-p!