Koeman Sacked - Official

Delmary

But he still walks away with a **** load of money & probably doesn't give a f ? ( K!

Normally I would agree but for a man who desperately wanted a top job be it Arsenal, Barcelona or Holland this has seriously ****ed all over that ambition so I suspect he does give a **** :lol:

He was a far better fit here, what with our non famous dugouts and non delusions of grandeur. The Everton fans are notorious for being utter bellends (it's a Merseyside thing) and think they should be challenging for titles for **** sake. He was on a hiding to nothing.

Still, it's hilarious, more for my hatred of poxy Everton rather then of Koeman.

I’d still take him back over the last two.

I'm looking at his record with Everton since the summer, without Lukaku he's not been able to find the tactics to get the best out of the attacking players he has left.

I don't think he'd be such a good fit for us at the moment.

I'm looking at his record with Everton since the summer, without Lukaku he's not been able to find the tactics to get the best out of the attacking players he has left.

I don't think he'd be such a good fit for us at the moment.

He also started filling his squad with overated dutch and no hopers from Spain. Sounds a bit familiar really. Oh and Siggurdsson, never quite undestood why they were so desperate to pay 45 million or so for him.

So the overstuffed teddy bear got the boot , well, well well you deserve everything you get you egotistical , greedy , lazy man . I feel sorry for your support staff who were happy here but you just couldn't bear to miss out on the ££££££££££'s go and lick your wounds on the golf course or at your villa but don't wait for the phone to ring any time soon ..... rumbled mate !