Kids sneaking into St. Mary's Stadium.

Disco Stu

Dickheads looking for 5 minutes of fame.

Had a look through his other videos, he’ll get hurt one day, sooner rather than later hopefully

Well he's still out and about and doing it so maybe not as there's more than enough to identify and find him, isn't there?

Nice to read the youtube comments; he should run for president.

When we missed a KO due to traffic we had to hammer on the doors and only got in as someone was coming out !!!

Notts Forest cup replay 1977, I remember loads of us milling around until half time, and then 10 minutes from the end to sneak in.

What a complete bunch of dickheads. Looking at some of his other videos, he's there with his chavvy mates doing blatantly stupid, dangerous and illegal stunts and then claiming the moral high ground once security or the police get their hands on him.

As others have said, perhaps the sooner one of his stunts goes bad the better, otherwise you can easily see somebody else getting hurt trying to police him and his cronies. Complete and utter bunch of knobs.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Its like those Russians yoooff's who climb those massive buildings and stand on the edges etc. Whilst it is very very ballsy and I wouldnt do it in a million years..one gust of unexpected wind will sort them out.

Only some extent. Its like comparing English hooligans to Russian hooligans. One is amateurish and for a laugh; the other has a death wish and borders on the psychopathic.

looked too boring to watch through

It was. Four kids thinking they were funny, when they weren't really. But.....I'm sure if I was 16 or so, I would have found it funny, but as I'm grumpy and middle aged I don't. Was impressed though, that someone was watching CCTV and announced over the PA that they had been spotted.

Some people are getting really riled up about a bunch of kids being a bunch of kids.

Am i missing something, but is this really that bad?

Years ago stuff like this would have been done by loads of kids on here, it's jolly japes, sneak in somewhere you know your supposed to be, have a look about. The only difference was the event wouldnt have been plastered over social media as it didn't exist.

The bottom line is they didn't cause damage getting in, take any souvenirs, or Tag the place up with a spray can. Saints quietly probably don't mind that much as it shows that there are systems in place, and people at the ground even at stupid o'clock in the morning to prevent anyone with a darker purpose thinking to get in.

West Ham had a similar bunch of folks sneak into the Tax Payer Arena while it was being converted back to football from the Athletics this summer, West Ham ended up using the footage to help show the scale of work required to get the ground ready.

Who's to say that this wasn't by invitation as in making their eventual escape they were potentially painting themselves into a very tight corner.

I could be missing something here, but isn't committing a crime and then posting it on YouTube somewhat unintellectual?

As is filming yourself answering your iphone with the full name of your accomplice/associate on display. Was half-expecting a cameo appearance from Matty 'mastermind' Targett.

Seems like they've been caught before -so unless any are ST holders, suspect they'll get away with a slap on the wrist. No big deal, even if pranks go wrong is a decent youtube niche in which to kill a few mins.

Edited by shurlock

Some people are getting really riled up about a bunch of kids being a bunch of kids.

This.

As far as I can see they were just doing the club a favour and helping them test their security procedures.

The SMS one is not that bad - not that I would condone it, but just dickheads being dickheads.

Watch some of the dickheads other videos. Is that what you used to do, is that what you would want any of your children to do. Where do you think it might end? Do I give a shyte about dickhead, no. But I do care for any others that may be innocent parties, even those that may have to go and scrape dickhead up.

I once "hopped" over the fence when they were rebuilding the Milton Rd stand at the Dell. Scored the best (imaginary) goal of my life that night! Then the dogs started barking so we legged it! No harm done. Some old grumps on here seem to have forgotten they were young once.

Great memories. Did a similar thing at The Dell in the early 90s. They had some construction at the ground with chain link fence at the archers end. My self and a few buddies slipped through the fence late one light after several drinks. We made our way to the pitch. I recall the goal posts were down and some drainage work was in progress...as luck would have it we founds a cheap plastic football at the side of the pitch. Nothing for it but jumpers and coats thrown on the ground as make shift goals and a quick game of 2 verses 2...The high light was a wonderful hat trick by yours truly....and a buddy running after a wayward ball only to tumble 5ft into a freshly dug, muddy drainage ditch.....good times!

Its like those Russians yoooff's who climb those massive buildings and stand on the edges etc. Whilst it is very very ballsy and I wouldnt do it in a million years..one gust of unexpected wind will sort them out.

one of the most famous of these climbing characters comes from Southampton, James Kingston

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Fs0hkdJzk8